Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/03/10

Good jump this week, got through some nice ones almost finishing up one of the girls Animation content for 06.5. Just gonna keep plugging along with it and hope for more of the same this coming week!

NPC bust stream tomorrow, 5PM PST on discord - have a great week!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_3_post.jpg

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
You do realise Senpai still won't take notice of you, right?
who's senpai, i don't care about anyone in here. You guys are the ones spending your entire life in here, 7 fckin thousand messages ^^, what the hell are you thinking lmao. i pity both of you

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fajiker145

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Progress Log - 2024/03/10

Good jump this week, got through some nice ones almost finishing up one of the girls Animation content for 06.5. Just gonna keep plugging along with it and hope for more of the same this coming week!

NPC bust stream tomorrow, 5PM PST on discord - have a great week!

- Breadman
View attachment 3429795
0.6.5 will be released mid July.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
Lol, why would you say that?

The game updates roughly every 6 months. But since we are expecting a relatively small update, I'm guessing the game will be update in 2 months time from V0.6 to V0.6.5 which will include Cassie's content. (My favorite girl)
ur saying that out of ur butt buddy

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I find Ysabella's mother language intriguing. She speaks Greek, and since this is an H game, I thought: Maybe she's connected with Aphrodite.

But then she says she sees visions of the future, and that instantly made me think: Pythia.
If that's the case then she serves Apollo.

I wonder how the Devs will progress with this character. I have my eyes on her, simply because she speaks Greek, and Greek mythology is epic.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes