harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Did you read the content of the link I supplied in my post that you disagree with?
View attachment 3445418
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good citations

Although to be fair, the dev's comment lists multiple conditions that are comma separated with the last one having the word "and". indicating that ALL of these conditions must be true at the same time.

For most women, being impregnated is the last condition to occur.
For the teacher, even after the impregnation she was still hesitant to commit...
This hesitancy was broken through with a final round of anal, making her submit.
Thus making her the exception.

Alternatively... maybe as I said earlier, desire and willingness contribute to fertility when having sex with demonically blessed cock. possibly causing an out of cycle ovulation?
So when she submits from the anal fuck, that is the moment the seed filling her womb finally impregnates her.

Reactions: GeppettoPossum

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Good citations

Although to be fair, the dev's comment lists multiple conditions that are comma separated with the last one having the word "and". indicating that ALL of these conditions must be true at the same time.

For most women, being impregnated is the last condition to occur.
For the teacher, even after the impregnation she was still hesitant to commit...
This hesitancy was broken through with a final round of anal, making her submit.
Thus making her the exception.

Alternatively... maybe as I said earlier, desire and willingness contribute to fertility when having sex with demonically blessed cock. possibly causing an out of cycle ovulation?
So when she submits from the anal fuck, that is the moment the seed filling her womb finally impregnates her.
It's interesting though that the dev doesn't use the word "impregnate." Being bred can also just be a casual way of saying "having sex," or at the very least "cumming inside" someone ("breeding" someone's ass, for instance).

Although I suppose in the more formal language of the Demon Contract, the literal definition of breed is probably what's being referred to here.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's interesting though that the dev doesn't use the word "impregnate." Being bred can also just be a casual way of saying "having sex," or at the very least "cumming inside" someone ("breeding" someone's ass, for instance).
I disagree.
if you find a person who thinks "being bred" means sex, then you found someone who is using the word wrong.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
No judgement meant here at all....just this discussion makes me feel like we're in Literature 101 dissecting
Leo Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Hawthorne...
:giggle:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Good citations

Did I say that it was only that they were impregnated? No. My gosh, Sukme is right - we're debating semantics.

Sure, it means 1, 2, 3, 4 whatever number of things (as was stated in Breadman's post that I linked and screenshot) - but I was directly answering the question being asked after being called out by the person that they think I don't directly answer questions:
1710544234544.png
And I supplied a link to the direct quote from Breadman so that they can read the entire response for themselves.

So, I directly answer the question and then get acktually'ed.

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't be my usual sarcastic asshole self....
"breeding" someone's ass is colloquially used to take on the fundamental heteronormative standard that "sex is for procreation, not recrecation." It's a cheeky way of being sardonic and, at times, flirtatious.

Breeding is procreating.
No judgement meant here at all....just this discussion makes me feel like we're in Literature 101 dissecting
Leo Tolstoy, Shakespeare, Hawthorne...
:giggle:
Well, I do have an M.A. in English.

Reactions: Sukme

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Did I say that it was only that they were impregnated? No. My gosh, Sukme is right - we're debating semantics.

Sure, it means 1, 2, 3, 4 whatever number of things (as was stated in Breadman's post that I linked and screenshot) - but I was directly answering the question being asked after being called out by the person that they think I don't directly answer questions:
View attachment 3446816
And I supplied a link to the direct quote from Breadman so that they can read the entire response for themselves.

So, I directly answer the question and then get acktually'ed.

I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't be my usual sarcastic asshole self....
"breeding" someone's ass is colloquially used to take on the fundamental heteronormative standard that "sex is for procreation, not recrecation." It's a cheeky way of being sardonic and, at times, flirtatious.

Breeding is procreating.
Well, I do have an M.A. in English.
Sorry if I caused offense. It was rude of me to call you out like that. I appreciate the information you've given me. I think part of my initial confusion about the sigil was that I was thinking it indicated some sort of harm being done. I'm referring to when you "breed" that one angel and it almost seems like you've hurt her or taken something from her. I guess in her case it indicated sort of breaking a vow to God, if that makes sense. Being impregnated by Demon Seed, as it were.

It's obvious in hindsight that they're getting impregnated. I was merely pointing out that it's odd that Breadman has chosen to not use the word impregnate and instead used the term "breed" which could be interpreted differently.

On reflection, I realize that this train of thought doesn't really add anything to the conversation here, it's as you said- really just semantics.

Reactions: Count Morado

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Did I say that it was only that they were impregnated? No. My gosh, @Sukme is right - we're debating semantics.
I didn't say you said anything, nor was I contradicting you,
I literally started my post by saying your post is well cited. this was meant to ally concern that I am trying to start an argument with you.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I didn't say you said anything, nor was I contradicting you,
I literally started my post by saying your post is well cited. this was meant to ally concern that I am trying to start an argument with you.
Sorry and thanks for the clarification. The "to be fair" near the beginning of your reply gave me the impression of a different intent. Sorry for my confusion.

Reactions: harem.king

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How many hours of gameplay?
Depends. Do you skip dialogue or read it? Do you play the combat or skip it?

All that said, for just the last 2 updates my speed runs for each were 90 and 70 minutes - skipping all dialogue and skipping most combat: #9,581

Just doing a quick off the cuff guess, similar speedrunning of the entire game would probably take 5 hours, minimum. Double or triple that, at least, if you're actually taking your time to enjoy the game.

Reactions: sorrybro178
Feb 16, 2019
How many hours of gameplay?
Also depends how much your system runs the game. Like if it had the capacity to run the animation, graphics, and all that other stuff that would either make it run slow or not.
Not to mention the mini games to earn money. Like if you are someone who will farm up money for like any updates in the game where you need to progress through the story.

Reactions: sorrybro178

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Progress Log - 2024/03/17

Less of a jump this week, the first animation I did for this one had a good number of poses that slowed me down at the start of the week and then I lost a day on the back end as I had a treatment on my shoulder and had to rest it for a day afterwards. Nothing to do but keep moving forward though, I'm done with two characters animations now and into the thirds first animation.

Stream tomorrow at 10AM PST, doodling some girls being best friends!

- Breadman
ProgressLog_4_post.jpg

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
So I'm currently playing for the first time and my only open quests are the main story, Brenda, and Sabrina. I've progressed to the part where Leslie is giving me HJ's and the only quest tag is "go to sleep" I've done that several times to no avail and then just decided to keep watching romantic movies till something happens. Progression is happening now but both characters keep making reference to a hospital visit and a Dr. Faust that haven't happened.
Am I running into a bug or is this just content that hasn't been implemented yet? The debug room didn't really provide me with any answers so I'm just asking to make sure my game isn't borked. save attached below

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
So I'm currently playing for the first time and my only open quests are the main story, Brenda, and Sabrina. I've progressed to the part where Leslie is giving me HJ's and the only quest tag is "go to sleep" I've done that several times to no avail and then just decided to keep watching romantic movies till something happens. Progression is happening now but both characters keep making reference to a hospital visit and a Dr. Faust that haven't happened.
Am I running into a bug or is this just content that hasn't been implemented yet? The debug room didn't really provide me with any answers so I'm just asking to make sure my game isn't borked. save attached below
You'll have more success getting in touch with us if you jump into the #help-and-bug-report on our Discord. But I did happen to see it and tried out your save. Seems you continued advancing Leslie when you needed to go to the doctor (by talking to Leslie in the morning). It's possible it's something else, we'll continue to investigate, but that is our current assumption.
The save is already a bit too messed up to untangle in a reasonable timeframe, so you'll have to load an earlier save and make sure to visit the doctor with Leslie.
We'll put in a check that stops the player from advancing and sequence breaking the game, and instead informs them they still need to go to the doctor—if indeed that is the cause.
Thanks for the bug report.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoomDaBoom

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
You'll have more success getting in touch with us if you jump into the #help-and-bug-report on our Discord. But I did happen to see it and tried out your save. Seems you continued advancing Leslie when you needed to go to the doctor (by talking to Leslie in the morning). It's possible it's something else, we'll continue to investigate, but that is our current assumption.
The save is already a bit too messed up to untangle in a reasonable timeframe, so you'll have to load an earlier save and make sure to visit the doctor with Leslie.
We'll put in a check that stops the player from advancing and sequence breaking the game, and instead informs them they still need to go to the doctor—if indeed that is the cause.
Thanks for the bug report.
Thanks for the help. I don't particularly think I passed a morning talk with Leslie. As far as I remember, I had breakfast with her almost everyday. Do you by chance know after what events should the trigger to go to the doctors come at? Just so I can get a better idea of what save to try. I can also send you my full save log if that helps you guys out. Apologies for hounding you on here. I'll move to your discord after this.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes