vedat2323

Jun 17, 2018
Hi guys i was playing this game on joiplay and i have a problem i cant open the phone in the game and wanted to ask if someone had the same problem with it
Tia

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
So every devil gives the mc some powers. Can mc use 2 or more power together on a girl. Will he use all 7 devil power on a single girl in the end? Then the possibilities become about 32 girls to the power 7 transformations or less. i know this is little unrealistic.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I hope I don't bother anyone but I was testing an AI and I was able to generate something similar to Brenda and Ashley.
Breadman Games has made their opinion known in this thread about using their works in AI. You've also posted a couple of Sabrina in another game's fanart thread, as well - so if you haven't searched this thread for the word AI mentioned by one of the dev team of this game, here you go:
Yo, please do not use my art in AI images
Please do not use my art in genAI images
Do with that as you see fit.

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Decent chance this is already planned, but considering the natural progression and the crazy sexual pressure Leslie's been coming under, I feel like there should probably be scenes of her jilling herself at some point in the near future.
As always, all kudos to Bread and co. Taking the time to flesh out the characters and actually give them emotional depth makes the smutty parts a thousand times hotter.

Mandingonator

Aug 21, 2017
I assume it's been answered somewhere but I didn't find it if that's the case so I ask:
Is the save that comes with the game up to the latest content or only all the stuff of the previous release? I's been a while since I last played and I can't remember.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
yeah contact two years from now when they finish.
Dude it'll be way longer than that

I assume it's been answered somewhere but I didn't find it if that's the case so I ask:
Is the save that comes with the game up to the latest content or only all the stuff of the previous release? I's been a while since I last played and I can't remember.
The save that comes in slot 50 has all the content up to the new stuff completed (except for side quest stuff like collecting the comics)

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
There should still be a bad ending where the MC gets his soul sucked out with some sex for not finishing the contract or messing up.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
is anyone else having problems getting past the pirates or is it just me
It's a tough fight because of the enclosed space, but if you use your heal and melee them and then use your distance and fireball the boss you should be good. If it's still tough you can load the auto save (slot 0) after the fight and it should give you the option to skip it

Deathicnarnat

Nov 7, 2019
It's a tough fight because of the enclosed space, but if you use your heal and melee them and then use your distance and fireball the boss you should be good. If it's still tough you can load the auto save (slot 0) after the fight and it should give you the option to skip it
Thank you:)

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes