kaneps

Feb 26, 2019
NPC busts stream result:
"These NPC streams are fun and they let me fill out the world of Vesper, going from sprite to full bust art adds so much uniqueness and character to these guys!" - Breadman
View attachment 3433858
Interesting, Breadman universe has an IT Corporation with bread as their logo, hard to tell.. but I guess there should be one slice cut off. Tim Baker could be introduced as another NPC or side character :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

Crossplane

Mar 13, 2024
Awesome game! What's the deal with Ashley's "dream"? Is that Lilith impersonating MC to fuck Ashley or... Any ideas?

Great game and looking forward for future updates!

Last edited:
Reactions: BreadManGames

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
1. go to school
2. quickly go through the two morning classes
3. during lunch break you will be sent outside.
4. walk to the left part of the school
5. you will see a white disk on the ground.
6. stand on it and press enter
I still cant see this the disc :( here is my save... i cant attach the save file

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
here a new character called june. she is on the right side of the movie theater in the mall 2nd floor. is she going to be a new character to be conquered by mc?

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
when will mc get new phone as the phone using is still broke and can the mc use the computer in the future for like live stream with all the fmcs?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I feel like the answer is yes, but all I can find using the Search function is Count Morado being sarcastic or referencing a post that doesn't seem to address the question. Does the sigil on the stomach indicate a girl has been impregnated?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
here a new character called june. she is on the right side of the movie theater in the mall 2nd floor. is she going to be a new character to be conquered by mc?
June is a non-love interest NPC, she won't get content like the main girls do. She will likely be an antagonistic character during Lucia's story, so she'll be around but we won't pursue her romantically

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So guys, what characters of this next patch are gonna have content?
The family.
What characters are gonna have content this next patch?
The family is the focus of vX.5 updates, which is the next update.

Was there a reason to ask the same question two different ways within a minute of each other? There is an edit button and a delete button, for future reference.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
you need to put it in a zip file to attach it.

also, here is the white disk:
View attachment 3441315
oh this circle?! yeah im using this but angels came all the time, I dont know how this will impact Arianna quest unless it will give me strength and ONE more thing, Is there lockable quest? Like im progressing "MOM" quest and now im doing "SPY MOM" quest where i need cameras but when i buyed cameras and implied in all spots it immediately finished this spy quest and i didnt get pictures. Do i need first to do "spy" quest before moving forward with other moms quests?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
oh this circle?! yeah im using this but angels came all the time, I dont know how this will impact Arianna quest unless it will give me strength and ONE more thing, Is there lockable quest? Like im progressing "MOM" quest and now im doing "SPY MOM" quest where i need cameras but when i buyed cameras and implied in all spots it immediately finished this spy quest and i didnt get pictures. Do i need first to do "spy" quest before moving forward with other moms quests?
I really don't remember.

Reactions: tramtoriana2
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes