Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
Main story and Brenda route was solid as fuck, but to hell with the moms route, I don't mind long build up, but forced repetitive scene is such a cheap way of saying "hey, i gave you 1 hour worth of content, im technically not lying" wherease the 1 hour said content is repetitive scene with almost no changes in dialogues... reminded me of far cry 2 all over again, solid and cool game, but get annoying on the repetitive side

best of luck for the dev, I love rpgm and I love when they implemented real time action in it and not just some random ass turn base, and back to my said word on top, i don't mind a little repetitive scene, but please put a skip button for the animation, this is not a problem when the game is still pretty much linear, but will became a hassle on a choice-matters game

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
The people throwing shit better be suscribed and paying Breadman, if not, shut tf up man, he is delivering a piece of art mostly for free.

Go and lookout for other games like this. Let me tell you, it doesnt exist.
yes it does exist, just modded Baldur gate 3. only peak can challenge peak

vankaajsar

Apr 18, 2023
[SOLVED] Anyone having issues to sing up for school? Even though I got signed by the nurse and talking to the only girl around, I can't progress nor can't find Brandy anywhere around bathrooms.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Anyone having issues to sing up for school? Even though I got signed by the nurse and talking to the only girl around, I can't progress nor can't find Brandy anywhere around bathrooms.
No. No one is but you.

Did you go to the gym at the far left once you enter the school?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yes, I have, I've mentioned. Talked to the nurse.
That didn't tell me you were in the gym. She could have been in her office. Please screenshot the character in the gym. I haven't played from the beginning in years, so screenshotting helps refresh memory in order to help you.

Or watch a playthrough on YouTube, like this one:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yes, I have, I've mentioned. Talked to the nurse.
You need to go in to the auditorium to the left of her office to sign up for the rest of the classes

Main story and Brenda route was solid as fuck, but to hell with the moms route, I don't mind long build up, but forced repetitive scene is such a cheap way of saying "hey, i gave you 1 hour worth of content, im technically not lying" wherease the 1 hour said content is repetitive scene with almost no changes in dialogues... reminded me of far cry 2 all over again, solid and cool game, but get annoying on the repetitive side

best of luck for the dev, I love rpgm and I love when they implemented real time action in it and not just some random ass turn base, and back to my said word on top, i don't mind a little repetitive scene, but please put a skip button for the animation, this is not a problem when the game is still pretty much linear, but will became a hassle on a choice-matters game
which scenes in Leslie's route were repetitive? I give Leslie a lot of attention and even the same act that she'll do will usually have a new pose or animation angle to it, I've never felt like I was padding her story for time so I'm wondering where you felt like that was happening

Dodopaman

Nov 26, 2023
You need to go in to the auditorium to the left of her office to sign up for the rest of the classes

which scenes in Leslie's route were repetitive? I give Leslie a lot of attention and even the same act that she'll do will usually have a new pose or animation angle to it, I've never felt like I was padding her story for time so I'm wondering where you felt like that was happening
You're good man keep doing what you're doing Leslie's route isn't repetitive at all. I appreciate you taking your time out to respond and interact but some people won't be satisfied no matter what you do.

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
longer waits for updates loses interest...
Not really, It depends on how good the quality on the game is. I mean GTA 6 is taking their sweet ass time and people are still waiting. DD has been banging ever since it started so the wait is worth it. Breadman and friends are also always keeping contact with their fans and keeping us updated unlike many other creators.

vankaajsar

Apr 18, 2023

Thank you very much . I couldn't see the access to the auditorium.I'm editing my question to solved.

Also, congratulations on this game. It is as much beautiful visually as it is exciting through the storyline. Just one question, do you have plans for a comic version of the story or at least for the main campaign (Leslie and Jon)? I am sure it would be highly praised as much the RPG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you very much . I couldn't see the access to the auditorium.I'm editing my question to solved.

Also, congratulations on this game. It is as much beautiful visually as it is exciting through the storyline. Just one question, do you have plans for a comic version of the story or at least for the main campaign (Leslie and Jon)? I am sure it would be highly praised as much the RPG.
eyy, nice, glad I could help - to answer your question, while I love comics and would really like to make some eventually it's not something I have any time for right now

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes