Hahahahha9199

Aug 12, 2022
That is a judgment call. To an extent, schmoozing with the people who pay your bills to keep them engaged and making them feel appreciated can be at least as useful as actually delivering product for retaining them. *To an extent*. At the end of the day, you do have to deliver something.

Hard to say. Companies with resources hire market research teams to tell them whether this is the case, and even these sometimes get it wrong. One can only hope Breadman knows what he's doing.

lenkautsugip

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone know what easily accessible cards are available to use in subscribe star?
All of my cards keeps getting rejected when I try to subscribe
Are there also any other platform other than subscribe star??

blurg blerpo

Jul 3, 2021
Not really, It depends on how good the quality on the game is. I mean GTA 6 is taking their sweet ass time and people are still waiting. DD has been banging ever since it started so the wait is worth it. Breadman and friends are also always keeping contact with their fans and keeping us updated unlike many other creators.

Ive been waiting for Half Life 3 since the mid 2000's

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think that studio my have been closed are sold. but sorry to say i think half life died at 2. on a nother note this game is still going and we will get more then just one are two sex scene's lol

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Does anyone know what easily accessible cards are available to use in subscribe star?
All of my cards keeps getting rejected when I try to subscribe
Are there also any other platform other than subscribe star??
Substar's weird sometimes with cards/banks. On the Discord there's options for substar and ko-fi in the links-and-info channel, thanks for wanting to support!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
7767 How long brother?
7767 is a F95 bot.

BreadManGames, Zakko, and GhostMoth are the dev team. They don't make estimates until they begin testing. This was the last progress chart shared in this thread last Sunday:
1725090248578.png

This is an animated GIF I made of the charts that lead up to that one:

13 weeks of work on coding and art alone between the top image and the bottom gif.

TL;DR: Still got a ways to go

Apr 11, 2020

Morgoth22a

Jul 6, 2022
I mean, honestly guys, if you are really having an issue, we have timers on our computers, or google calender. Just put up a "hey it's been thirty days since you looked in" alert and in the mean time forget it. You'll find things will go a lot faster if you're not visiting the thread/patreon every day to see if something has changed.

Reactions: LockEmUp
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes