Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Stop this!
Who ever had the idea to extend the update period beyond 30d, fire him|her because of "not fit, and not part of today's reality". (=waste of money)
:lepew:

Last edited:

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Aye, I can take the tak,

if we assume that an average person spends around 2 hours gaming per week, then I get 2h x 4 = h/month. Dacord?
The real gm/wk is much higher I guess.

PS: Still, ther is the danger of a noticibable amount of losing fans if not delivering content|food on time. < old school marketing
PSPS: Just wanna help and giv food for thought.

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Aye, I can take the tak,

if we assume that an average person spends around 2 hours gaming per week, then I get 2h x 4 = h/month. Dacord?

PS: Still, ther is the danger of a noticibable amount of losing fans if not delivering content|food on time. < old school marketing
If you're saying the average person spends 2 hours gaming per week - that's 8 hours per month of gaming across all the games they play.

Also, I can tell English is not your native language - but what do you mean "the real gm/wk is much higher I guess"? Are you saying that a real gamer plays more per week?

Again, though - we're talking about one game. In those 8 hours per month, a player will play several different games, not just one. How much gameplay are you expecting monthly from one game?

If it makes it easier - take the 8 hours in your example and divide it by the number of different games you think the average person plays in a month.

PS: Except BreadmanGames is delivering content in a timeframe that appears fine, overall, for his subscribers. His numbers remain solid if you were to look.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Aye, I can take the tak,

The releases of Team Breadman do take a fair amount of time, but they are also quite large and of high quality.

I see no reason to be dissatisfied, especially since DD is for free.

But thanks for the food, and I do love your profile pic! I remember playing LL1 as a kid (the original, not the VGA remake), and we did come a long way since then.

Reactions: Kazutoyo

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
Aye, I can take the tak,

Come on, razy boy, let's be real, you don't give a crap about the the devs 'losing fans or support' or 'just wanting to help'. One look at their subscribestar and you know they are not losing support, quite the contrary actually.

So what is it that you are doing, apart from trying to cause brain-strokes with that writing of yours?

varbles

Apr 7, 2023
Stop this!
Who ever had the idea to extend the update period beyond 30d, fire him|her because of "not fit, and not part of today's reality". (=waste of money)
:lepew:
Lol. Exactly how much money have you spent on this game? Because I'm guessing zero. Am I right?

Someone should find that "George RR Martin is not your bitch" thing that Neil Gaiman wrote and adapt it for f95

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Lol. Exactly how much money have you spent on this game? Because I'm guessing zero. Am I right?

Someone should find that "George RR Martin is not your bitch" thing that Neil Gaiman wrote and adapt it for f95
I had forgotten that I think we only need the following to remember:

BreadManGames is not your bitch.
This is a useful thing to know, perhaps a useful thing to point out when you find yourself thinking that possibly BreadManGames is, indeed, your bitch, and should be out there creating what you want to play right now.
People are not machines. Writers and artists aren't machines.
And if you are waiting for an update of a game in development you enjoy on F95, whether from BreadManGames or from someone else...
Wait. Play the game again. Play one of the other 18,000 games found on F95. Get on with your life. Hope that the developer is creating the game you want to play, and not dying, or something equally as dramatic.
When you see other people complaining that BreadManGames is taking longer than they think should be taken, explain to them, more politely than I did the first time, the simple and unanswerable truth: BreadManGames is not your bitch.

JJadams

May 25, 2017
Aye, I can take the tak,

Listen here, kiddo...

99% of the games posted on F95 are trash (broken UI, pre-built/re-used models, AI shit when it's not only a bunch of videos glued together with some cheap ass duct tape). But with BreadMan, we have a guy (or a team, don't know, don't care) who is working his ass off to create handmade models from head to toes, with quality animations, a good story and nice dialogues, communicating with the players, sharing without a paywall his weekly sketches, teasers and progresses, and the updates to his game to the community... and you dare to say "move your ass faster" ?

If you want a 30 seconds long update because you can't last longer than that in bed (or with your hand), that's your problem, but it doesn't give you the right to come and cry here... go cry somewhere else

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes