Dec 21, 2017
Let four captains
Take Joc, bear like a soldier to the stage;
For he was likely, had he been put on,
To have prov'd most royally; and for his passage
The soldiers' music and the rites of war
Speak loudly for him.
Take up the bodies. Such a sight as this
Becomes the field but here shows much amiss.
Go, bid the soldiers shoot.
First time I read this I read
Take up the boobies. Such a sight as this

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
Count Morado, thank you for reciting Shakespeare's Hamlet, but I'm more of a Cervantes. My thoughts out loud I hope will dilute the waiting time. Take care of yourself.

Reactions: Count Morado

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
The dark cookie is the ceo of cow milking. :KEK:

no idea, I don't know the guy.:unsure:
If you don´t know him you are more lucky than everyone who had faith in Malise and the Mashine or his knew Milking Game Pure Onyx. This Dev is developing for over 10 years and has dropped the game that people liked for one know one wanted. And its not really more than a long demo till now.

So yeah i would consider him more of a milker.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ray_D
Oct 17, 2018
If you don´t know him you are more lucky than everyone who had faith in Malise and the Mashine or his knew Milking Game Pure Onyx. This Dev is developing for over 10 years and has dropped the game that people liked for one know one wanted. And its not really more than a long demo till now.

So yeah i would consider him more of a milker.
bold to even call it a demo, shit's still is in early beta by most standards

Reactions: Bringbigdick

Count Morado

Devoted Member
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
If some of you have problems with other developers --- go whine in the threads for their games, not in this thread.

Why should Breadman, Zakko, GhostMoth have to wade through complaints and conspiracy theories about other developers and other games in the thread that is supposed to be about their game?

Why should players of Demon Deals have to scroll through posts about other developers and games simply to see something about the game this thread is for?

From F95Zone's site rules:
1729676747964.png

Oct 17, 2018
If some of you have problems with other developers --- go whine in the threads for their games, not in this thread.

Why should Breadman, Zakko, GhostMoth have to wade through complaints and conspiracy theories about other developers and other games in the thread that is supposed to be about their game?

Why should players of Demon Deals have to scroll through posts about other developers and games simply to see something about the game this thread is for?

From F95Zone's site rules:
View attachment 4159160
i agreed with ya till you called them conspiracies. also not to be that guy but you should of saved that for maremaremare who did the bread comparison first which caused the recent discourse instead of the later people making off hand comments on other devs because they like bread more. prevention is key rather than waiting at the last minute.

4.50 star(s) 157 Votes