Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at sleep at sunday night. School is starting quest. Theres nohing happening.
so nothing happens the next morning after you go to sleep? that is also the same point as save spot #20. you could load that.
Full save?
save spot #20 starts you on the first day of school. finish that day and you have your own complete save

Jan 12, 2022
What a great game so far! I’m excited to see what’s next for this game with the next updates. All the characters so far are well written and fun to interact with. I only have one, selfish request: A Japanese character based on Hitomi Tanaka. If theres a character like that, it’d be godly.

Seif10

Feb 8, 2022
What a great game so far! I’m excited to see what’s next for this game with the next updates. All the characters so far are well written and fun to interact with. I only have one, selfish request: A Japanese character based on Hitomi Tanaka. If theres a character like that, it’d be godly.
That does sound like fun

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I don't have a Hitomi coming up, but there is a huge-titted Korean milf - Dr. Sunny Park!
1650212750090.png

Oct 3, 2019
I don't normally play games this early in development, but when I do I prefer Demon Deals...

Anyways, very much looking forward to future updates, it's gonna be hard to find distractions while I let this one percolate for a bit, especially as a Power Vacuum update is still a month away... :HideThePain:

Reactions: 46n2

Rodita

May 22, 2017
I tested the game... Since the game is on RPG Maker MZ, i cannot open it on Windows 8.1 or last versions with out having a headcheack... First because a stupid error to load graphics on the game.exe application, that means you need a Windows 10 or superior (and no, my graphics cards are in the last update so is not that the real problem here), i imagined could be the OpenGL since that stupid RPG Maker uses WebGL as default language, but again no... I used a program to simulate Open Gl/DirectX to run it and the same error occours... So, i try to run the "index" HTML file, and works, but that shit is to slow that i can't even pass the intro! Can't you find a plugin that allows the game how more fast or at least it work on olders PCs, or try make the game on RPG Maker MV or VXAce...?

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes