Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sex with Leslie? No, she's a slow burn and will take awhile but I am planning a LOT of content with her leading up to that.
You're saying that before we attempt to reach the peak of K2, we need to practice our skills on some of the other more accessible hills and mountains. Got it.
Or, in another way: we shouldn't expect to best Radagon of the Golden Order and the Elden Beast without levelling up a bit first.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
How do you replay scenes? The star doesn't seem to work
It works for me. Touch the star, go to the person whose scenes you want to replay and select the options. Who are your attempting to see scenes for, what is the prompt you get that comes up when you select that person?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When I touch the star it said "nothing happen"
You are having problems - but you need to share more details about what you are doing when it doesn't work. Just like when taking a car to the mechanic, share what is going on so that people can pinpoint. As you can see in my video below - I had no problem. Are you visiting it at night or a different time of the day? What point of the game are you in (just started, you have completed xxxx in the main quest, or completed all quests, etc)?
View attachment New video.mp4

still nothing, how can i send a save ?
Attach the save file here. If you get an error doing so - then zip it first and attach the zip.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
You are having problems - but you need to share more details about what you are doing when it doesn't work. Just like when taking a car to the mechanic, share what is going on so that people can pinpoint. As you can see in my video below - I had no problem. Are you visiting it at night or a different time of the day? What point of the game are you in (just started, you have completed xxxx in the main quest, or completed all quests, etc)?
View attachment 1759264

Attach the save file here. If you get an error doing so - then zip it first and attach the zip.
I had yoga with the mom and later on watched a movie with her, the succubus appeared in the bathroom when he wanted to jerkoff, met the lady at the parc who crashed into me, went to the clothing store and bought something for the mom and had sex with the lady that works there, bumped into two girls at the pizza place, and got nearly arrested when came back home (the neighboor's gf), that's everything that happened until now. Also when i click on that pentagram on the wall nothing happens.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I had yoga with the mom and later on watched a movie with her, the succubus appeared in the bathroom when he wanted to jerkoff, met the lady at the parc who crashed into me, went to the clothing store and bought something for the mom and had sex with the lady that works there, bumped into two girls at the pizza place, and got nearly arrested when came back home (the neighboor's gf), that's everything that happened until now. Also when i click on that pentagram on the wall nothing happens.
Ok. I took your save. I went to sleep. I ate breakfast with mom (clicked on mom in the kitchen). I did the three chores. I went outside. Went back in side and napped twice for 4 hours each and then had dinner with mom and she continued the storyline. I went to sleep. Met Gabriella that night. Lilith came back after. I ate breakfast with mom and now it's time for the red shorts scene in the shop. Technically you weren't supposed to have sex with the woman in the shop until this moment. No, the star isn't active - yet. Just keep playing.

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Ok. I took your save. I went to sleep. I ate breakfast with mom (clicked on mom in the kitchen). I did the three chores. I went outside. Went back in side and napped twice for 4 hours each and then had dinner with mom and she continued the storyline. I went to sleep. Met Gabriella that night. Lilith came back after. I ate breakfast with mom and now it's time for the red shorts scene in the shop. Technically you weren't supposed to have sex with the woman in the shop until this moment. No, the star isn't active - yet. Just keep playing.
thanks a lot mate !

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how to use the patch with Mac version??? don't know where to put the data folder
  1. When did you download the game file (not the patch)?
  2. What is the name of the compressed game file you downloaded?

If your answer to 1) is after March 11 and/or your answer to 2) is DD_V03_3_MAC - you don't need the patch. It was only needed to patch v03.2 - hence the name v03.2_Patch

mllmm

Oct 28, 2020
  1. When did you download the game file (not the patch)?
  2. What is the name of the compressed game file you downloaded?

If your answer to 1) is after March 11 and/or your answer to 2) is DD_V03_3_MAC - you don't need the patch. It was only needed to patch v03.2 - hence the name v03.2_Patch
New version 0.03.3
The version actual is 0.03.2??
0.03.3 is the new version??

Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
I'm soo anxious to her, She have one of the big ass of the game and to be honest, all the teacher are hot as fuck.
I'm waiting to interact and enjoy the scenes with them.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After saw all those big ass I feel like it could be a fun idea to have our MC after each interaction with the girl he can have option to slap their butt and see them giggling, and be honest those juicy cake ask to be smack

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes