openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i see where is problem now , i got stuck but that is bug in game , i play all that school quest , when i go to sleep there is again first day of school scene where mom wake me up see there is no alarm in phone. this is heavy bug so i need to play all again shit

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
How do you exit out of the cell phone? Clicked on it and can't get out
Hopefully you figured it out! But if not, there should be a power button on the bottom center of the main screen - just click on that.
Yeah, that's a bit of bad design. Hopefully Breadman will fix it. Plenty of menu-like stuff doesn't have obvious "back" or "exit" buttons, plus the default Cancel button does nothing those times

Reactions: KillerKlown

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Yeah, that's a bit of bad design. Hopefully Breadman will fix it. Plenty of menu-like stuff doesn't have obvious "back" or "exit" buttons, plus the default Cancel button does nothing those times
I've added more obvious buttons to the phone menu for v4, and also bound keys to the fast-travel and phone.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hannah joined the Bed last week, and she is not happy about sitting so close to Lucia!

View attachment 1752552
Nice! And now the bed need to be increase in size again, I have a fun idea in my head that at the end of the game the bed will be at the size that they can open a game and play basket ball on it lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the comic, thank you for share it to use

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Did you see the glowing circles/click on them? If not I've seen this happen to folks that get the story progress variable up too high too early, try reloading an earlier save and trying again
But how do we supposed to know if the story had gone pass the point which will negatively affect this quest? There wasn't a single notification or head up warning in advance.

Actually the better question is why would story progression even affect this quest in the 1st place? I do hope you fix this in the next update cuz this is a great game.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
But how do we supposed to know if the story had gone pass the point which will negatively affect this quest? There wasn't a single notification or head up warning in advance.

Actually the better question is why would story progression even affect this quest in the 1st place? I do hope you fix this in the next update cuz this is a great game.
working on it, thanks for the support!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes