Aug 9, 2018
this has come up in this thread before and several other games using rpgm
do all the usual troubleshooting -
  • turn off/on computer and try
  • uninstall/install and try
  • verify video driver up to date and try
  • update windows and try
  • do a web search for "failed to initialize graphics" and RPGM
last time i played i was running widows 10 now I'm on 11 could that be the problem ?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
last time i played i was running widows 10 now I'm on 11 could that be the problem ?
Yup. It could be - especially if that is the only real change in your computer. Below, I'm quoting web search engine results from typing: Windows 11 RPGM
  • Have you tried running the exe in Win10 or Win8 compatibility mode?
  • Are you sure your Win11 build is the latest (10.0.22000 - Oct 2021) and that all drivers are up to date?
Did you have it do a clean install of Win11? There can be remnants of supplementary files, drivers that can choke things up unexpectantly, too, if not having it do a clean install (if that was an option for your upgrade, at all). It's a reason why I didn't bother attempting to upgrade to Win11 - I figured by the time Win10 was no longer supported (Oct 2025) I would be buying a new computer, anyway and have Win11 then.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
ok is a ball ache but ill go back to widows 10 i think ill lose all my shit but needs must
Have you tried the other stuff first before rolling back? Also, have you looked in RPGM forums using their search engines or asking for help? They might get you on the right path without all that extra work. Don't do the most drastic first.

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
rolling back to win11 is a problem too since it will aggressively auto install win11. You have to keep on top of it to prevent it from "upgrading" you again against your will.
Have you tried the other stuff first before rolling back? Also, have you looked in RPGM forums using their search engines or asking for help? They might get you on the right path without all that extra work. Don't do the most drastic first.
I checked forums. they have no solution

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You have to keep on top of it to prevent it from "upgrading" you again against your will.
So, it's the Hotel California of OSs, got it.
I'm hoping that running the exe in compatibility mode is going to be possible for Odin.

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys! I have a question for y'all and for Bread too! What is yours top 3 girls till now? Could be based on anything you guys like: personality, body, face, etc. For me, number one: Leslie, Number two: Mrs Yumi and Number three: Sofia. What you guys think?
Oh, nice! Kinda late to reply, but I'd say..
Ashley/Oluchi/Lucia would have to be my top 3. Leslie would probably be up there but I feel like that's borderline unfair to include her, haha.

Beyond excited to see Ashley progress in this upcoming update.
Keep up the great work, Bread (y)

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i have black screen after mom enter in my room in morning , scene when my dick is near her face then game move me in school

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i have black screen after mom enter in my room in morning , scene when my dick is near her face then game move me in school
I assume you mean the start of the latest update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Are you sure you didn't attempt to skip through the screens and that's what caused the issue?
  • Did you mess with any of the options seen on any of the 4 tabs below?
    1649569779742.png
  • Are you using the built in save file from slot 20, or one downloaded from OP, or your old save?
  • Are you playing on Windows or Mac?
    • What version OS (and build, if possible)
  • Have you had problems like this with other RPGM games?

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i played that when i have option to talk with mom or other girl , when game move me in school there is black screen , this is first time i have that problem with any rpgm game, options is only for full screen and audio off

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i played that when i have option to talk with mom or other girl , when game move me in school there is black screen , this is first time i have that problem with any rpgm game, options is only for full screen and audio off
Ok. I understand English isn't your first language, but you did say the black screen was after mom but before school. Now you are saying it happened after mom/brandy choice ... which choice did you make? Mom or Brandy?

(EDIT) And then I will check again for you.

You want help and you know someone is actively helping you, but you don't stay around for the help. See the video below for both choices that is what you should see - are you getting something different?

If you are not getting the appropriate scene in the video, delete the game from your computer and download and install again. Do not use any old save - use the save in slot 20 and play the game. The save starts Sunday night before your first day at school.

Otherwise you'll have to wait until someone else with other ideas checks the thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes