BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Btw, the MC somehow recognizes Suzy in school even when he didn't do her side quest (go to the clothing store & get the red short).
that's a good point, I'll add a variant dialogue in case she isn't met. I think I assumed everyone would've done that part by the time school starts

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Btw, the MC somehow recognizes Suzy in school even when he didn't do her side quest (go to the clothing store & get the red short).
that's a good point, I'll add a variant dialogue in case she isn't met. I think I assumed everyone would've done that part by the time school starts
I think the variant dialogue isn't needed if you make it a requirement to get the shorts before being able to go to school in the quest line (it's there, people should have gone there when it appeared in the quest line, anyway). Your art on that Monday morning in MC's bedroom has Ashley Leslie pawing those red shorts, doesn't it? (edited, thanks HandsomeRogue)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018
I think the variant dialogue isn't needed if you make it a requirement to get the shorts before being able to go to school in the quest line (it's there, people should have gone there when it appeared in the quest line, anyway). Your art on that Monday morning in MC's bedroom has Ashley pawing those red shorts, doesn't it?
Mom's name is Leslie but you're right in every other regard Morado (Ashley is the big sister). Making red shorts quest mandatory before school is definitely the way to go.

Screenshot (707).png

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
This game is absolutely mind blowing. The detailed and beautiful art, the interesting plot, the natural dialogue and, most importantly, the girls, are all amazing. I just have one question though, will the future scenes be entirely made in third person point of view or will there be any instances where we get to see them in first person? With bodies like that it would be shame if we didn't get to see them a bit more closely :p. Keep up the great work BreadMan!

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
This game is absolutely mind blowing. The detailed and beautiful art, the interesting plot, the natural dialogue and, most importantly, the girls, are all amazing. I just have one question though, will the future scenes be entirely made in third person point of view or will there be any instances where we get to see them in first person? With bodies like that it would be shame if we didn't get to see them a bit more closely :p. Keep up the great work BreadMan!
There will very likely be 1st person scenes in the future. Most will stay in 3rd, but I'll get a few POVs in for ya

zlorf

Feb 8, 2022
nope, not even close. Dev takes forever on updates too, real pain in the ass. We're waiting on the 4th build right now, which is the end of the 'Introduction' updates - we'll be getting into the fun and game updates in v.05 onwards
Scold that dev!!!
Hoooooooooold up....
Ain't you a one man band? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: BreadManGames

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
So i'm still stuck at this level, i've been waiting at home all day long until the evening and night but the mother doesn't come and nothing happens, every day it's like that, i can't go further in the game. Anyone knows what i should do or has a playthrough ? thanks 1650037998370.png

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
So i'm still stuck at this level, i've been waiting at home all day long until the evening and night but the mother doesn't come and nothing happens, every day it's like that, i can't go further in the game. Anyone knows what i should do or has a playthrough ? thanks View attachment 1758550
Are you doing those events? There's a dinner plate on the table, dumbbells in the living room and the blanket on the couch that all start those various events

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Are you doing those events? There's a dinner plate on the table, dumbbells in the living room and the blanket on the couch that all start those various events
Either i'm blind or stupid.. but where's the plate on the table and the dumbbells ? Also when i click on the blanket it says that he already made the bed
1650039062230.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Either i'm blind or stupid.. but where's the plate on the table and the dumbbells ? Also when i click on the blanket it says that he already made the bed
View attachment 1758702
Leave the apartment and explore that place called the "outside" to enjoy the day ... then come home in the evening. You don't need to actually "do" anything "outside" - but give it a try.

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
View attachment 1758702
It's highly probable that your game (or rather save file) is bugged somehow.. I suggest you load one of the saves provided in OP and then carry on from there.

PS: There's a handy app in your phone that let's you change your character's name.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes