Aug 24, 2017
You are having problems - but you need to share more details about what you are doing when it doesn't work. Just like when taking a car to the mechanic, share what is going on so that people can pinpoint. As you can see in my video below - I had no problem. Are you visiting it at night or a different time of the day? What point of the game are you in (just started, you have completed xxxx in the main quest, or completed all quests, etc)?
View attachment 1759264

Attach the save file here. If you get an error doing so - then zip it first and attach the zip.
I think I finished every quest in the beta (that is all for this update)
I did visit the star thing at night but when I touched it, it said "nothing happened" it is similar to after you first met Lilith, you go to touch the star and it said "uh...nothing happen"
After I (think) finished all the quest in the current update I want to see the scenes again but it does not transport me into the world like in your video

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think I finished every quest in the beta (that is all for this update)
I did visit the star thing at night but when I touched it, it said "nothing happened" it is similar to after you first met Lilith, you go to touch the star and it said "uh...nothing happen"
After I (think) finished all the quest in the current update I want to see the scenes again but it does not transport me into the world like in your video
Have you attempted to load save file 20? That's the save the night before you go to school for the first day. Load it, and try to touch the star.
Otherwise, attach the save file of your playthrough here. I'll load it into my version of the game.

Aug 24, 2017
Have you attempted to load save file 20? That's the save the night before you go to school for the first day. Load it, and try to touch the star.
Otherwise, attach the save file of your playthrough here. I'll load it into my version of the game.
So I think I completely screwed my save file try to add another safe file to test it and I accidentally delete all of my settings and everything and now I have to start over. Anyone here have a complete save because I do not want to do it all over again

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So I think I completely screwed my save file try to add another safe file to test it and I accidentally delete all of my settings and everything and now I have to start over. Anyone here have a complete save because I do not want to do it all over again
Save file 20 starts just before school day. Start there. Load it up. Based upon what you were saying was going on with your game, your original save file was already screwed up.

EDIT: Also what settings? You shouldn't need to adjust any settings except for audio levels.

Aug 24, 2017
Save file 20 starts just before school day. Start there. Load it up. Based upon what you were saying was going on with your game, your original save file was already screwed up.

EDIT: Also what settings? You shouldn't need to adjust any settings except for audio levels.
Sorry config in the save file

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry config in the save file
Correct. The config save file is if you changed any options. You can delete config.rmmsave without it affecting your game.
And then load Save file 20 and see if you can touch the star.
Let us know how it goes.

Aug 24, 2017
Correct. The config save file is if you changed any options. You can delete config.rmmsave without it affecting your game.
And then load Save file 20 and see if you can touch the star.
Let us know how it goes.
So it did work when I use the save file 20
I think because I didn't interact with the star when it gave me the option to replay hence the bug

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Scold that dev!!!
Hoooooooooold up....
Ain't you a one man band? :unsure:
No, he was the one that posted it but it wasn't really the dev persona in that moment! His "milking dev" personality was distracted for a moment so the "good dev" personality was able to slip through and send us all a warning... ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Love the graphics, my boy! Will this be better then Urban Demons?! How knows... But win to me in the Graphics! I give a 8/10 for now just from the graphics!

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Reactions: Volk1

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
if you click on your name in the upper right, you'll see Signatures listed, on that page you can paste the link to my Sig image and it should work. Thanks for wanting to rep the game my dude!

This helped me a lot when I wanted to figure it out
https://f95zone.to/threads/signature-questions.18318/
I am a fan of your game and I really want it to be known. Damn Im having a hard time doing this. Theres only link but not art. I copied the link address of yours but still nothing.

Jul 21, 2018
I am a fan of your game and I really want it to be known. Damn Im having a hard time doing this. Theres only link but not art. I copied the link address of yours but still nothing.
Hey Mr. Afro, saw you wanted to add the DD signature so here's how you do it.
Putting it in spoilers so other people don't have to do extra scrolling.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes