Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Dev if you can read this then can you please do my request if possible?
The request is a drawing featuring 2 characters in a game.
It's Atreus & Faye from God of War.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
If you open this on a mac and just get a black screen, try right-clicking -> show package contents -> contents -> MacOS and click 'nwjs' and run that. I think it uses a little more processing power than running it the usual way.

If it says permission is denied to open it, try opening the terminal and putting "chmod -R a+x" then leave a space and drag the game icon into terminal, then hit enter. This works for any game that permission is denied for. Disclaimer: I have no idea why this works but it does.

Reactions: BreadManGames
Apr 3, 2019
If you open this on a mac and just get a black screen, try right-clicking -> show package contents -> contents -> MacOS and click 'nwjs' and run that. I think it uses a little more processing power than running it the usual way.

If it says permission is denied to open it, try opening the terminal and putting "chmod -R a+x" then leave a space and drag the game icon into terminal, then hit enter. This works for any game that permission is denied for. Disclaimer: I have no idea why this works but it does.
Yeah why does the mac version never work for me too out of the box? Before, I always had to get the windows version and put a nwjs file to get it to work.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Also this game is amazing. One of the best up-and-coming games on the site. I hope you don't lose your passion for developing because it's coming along great! Leslie and her white shirt are probably my favorite thing about the game. It's my favorite thing for a game to have family characters that dress slightly inappropriate, like caroline from milfy city who only ever wore a shirt and thong. This game recaptures the magic of that for me like nothing else really has. Keep up the good work!

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
Also this game is amazing. One of the best up-and-coming games on the site. I hope you don't lose your passion for developing because it's coming along great! Leslie and her white shirt are probably my favorite thing about the game. It's my favorite thing for a game to have family characters that dress slightly inappropriate, like caroline from milfy city who only ever wore a shirt and thong. This game recaptures the magic of that for me like nothing else really has. Keep up the good work!
Yep 100% agreed. That and the overall sexual tension between them. It's weg kino.

Jul 22, 2017

I had to move the mac version out the zip folder into the downloads folder/somewhere randomly on the drive & that got it to work.

If you highlight the black screen you will see "black words" that says to move the game to somewhere on the drive & not within a folder.
weird all around.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
You can convert all RPGMZ games to 32 bit using this patch: MEGA

Extract in your main directory and replace everything when prompted.
So the game actually ran on my 32 bit PC. The problem is it was running at very low fps like at 10 and it was laggy. Well it's my graphics that can't handle it. (╥﹏╥)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
How? i know some games have a 32bit.exe and some just run on 32bit but what about the 64bit builds, how do i run them or convert them into 32bit?
Actually there's no need for a patch now I think about it - all ren'py games nowadays have both 64 and 32 bit executables, and AFAIK those who don't are 32-bit by default.

Screenshot 2022-06-02 135716.png
So the game actually ran on my 32 bit PC. The problem is it was running at very low fps like at 10 and it was laggy. Well it's my graphics that can't handle it. (╥﹏╥)
Sorry to hear that.. Make sure the game is running on your (if you have one) and use the zip file attached below.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
This game is really fun. The only problem is the few scenes that don't seem to show up in the journal. Like when can I run into the jogger in the park. And the evening meeting with our neighbor's cop girlfriend Sam.

Otherwise the game is amazing. Really enjoyable. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Sorry to hear that.. Make sure the game is running on your (if you have one) and use the zip file attached below.
Sorry for the late reply. I got this error after using the 32-bit patch and the file you attached in your post. This error didn't happen when I first used the 32-bit patch a few weeks ago.
Error.PNG

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes