Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
Really, really anxious! A question for you guys: Which girls you are most exciting for the scenes? I have to say, for me, all the teachers( i really like all the teachers, specially my "mad science", Mr.Wright, it was love at the firts sight(( and her personality it's so cute)) and, the Mrs.Knowles, the English teacher, i dont really like her...but that huge ass, i'll get my revenge on her. And, of course for me, Aunt Cassie, Leslie and Mrs.September are on my list! But i love all the girls!

Reactions: BreadManGames

wibu009

Jul 12, 2021
Do the sketches that illustrate the scene with Leslie have anything to do with the upcoming update?

Dec 29, 2018
I'm really interested in hearing what y'all like/don't like about the new design. What do you feel like changed her expression from appealing to unappealing?

The left one looks older than the right?
The one on the right has a calmer expression. The one on the left has a look of fear or shock in her eyes. The left one's hair is less colorful and has WAY too much white lighting accenting it. The left one's tits look like they're fake as fuck now, whereas the one on the right has a more natural look. The red vest just looks so out of place. The right's stomach looks normal, the one on the left looks fucking weird. I've never met someone with their belly button that high on their torso. Also the left one's waist to hip ratio makes her looks ridiculous. She just looks plastic. The shading and thick lines are just gone. Even the jeans are worse off. Her whole character just lost the nice color and lining style she originally had. The left one looks like it belongs in Milftoon Drama. Ironically enough, "improving" the linework made her look more like a sticker and less like the character she was. Thinner lines and less color isn't better. It's actually worse. The darker colors and less gradual shading looked light years better.

I don't mean to sound too critical, but you kinda went and tried to fix something that wasn't broken... and the result was something REALLY broken. I agree with Count_Chocula; the design on the right is a character I would have been interested in pursuing. I don't want to touch the one on the left with a 10 foot pole. It actually ruined my interest for her to be honest. I hope to God that no other characters will undergo changes like this. They're already perfect as they are.

I understand your desire to constantly improve characters and other things in your game, but take it to heart when I say your characters are already perfect how they are. They don't need reworking/redesigning. You're doing great so far, quit second guessing yourself. Otherwise we'll get more saran-wrapped, silicon-titted, long-bellied Barbie doll tablespoons like this.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Breadman I just discovered this game yesterday and I think it became my new favorite, is the new update coming mid jun?

Reactions: BreadManGames

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Breadman, I would remember that most of Darkcookie's redesigns of his summertime saga characters were disliked at the time by a number of people, but looking back now it's hard to think there's anyone now who'd prefer the original drawings over the new ones.

I would just use the design that you find fits the character better. After all, you're the only one who knows the story that you have planned for them.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
The one on the right has a calmer expression. The one on the left has a look of fear or shock in her eyes. The left one's hair is less colorful and has WAY too much white lighting accenting it. The left one's tits look like they're fake as fuck now, whereas the one on the right has a more natural look. The red vest just looks so out of place. The right's stomach looks normal, the one on the left looks fucking weird. I've never met someone with their belly button that high on their torso. Also the left one's waist to hip ratio makes her looks ridiculous. She just looks plastic. The shading and thick lines are just gone. Even the jeans are worse off. Her whole character just lost the nice color and lining style she originally had. The left one looks like it belongs in Milftoon Drama. Ironically enough, "improving" the linework made her look more like a sticker and less like the character she was. Thinner lines and less color isn't better. It's actually worse. The darker colors and less gradual shading looked light years better.

I don't mean to sound too critical, but you kinda went and tried to fix something that wasn't broken... and the result was something REALLY broken. I agree with Count_Chocula; the design on the right is a character I would have been interested in pursuing. I don't want to touch the one on the left with a 10 foot pole. It actually ruined my interest for her to be honest. I hope to God that no other characters will undergo changes like this. They're already perfect as they are.

I understand your desire to constantly improve characters and other things in your game, but take it to heart when I say your characters are already perfect how they are. They don't need reworking/redesigning. You're doing great so far, quit second guessing yourself. Otherwise we'll get more saran-wrapped, silicon-titted, long-bellied Barbie doll tablespoons like this.
I pretty much agree with these reasons. I think the main things for me are that the torso seems a little too elongated, and the expression seems kind of blank. I think fixing the expression will help a lot. I just feel like she went from thicc with a snatched waist (old bust) to like, caricature territory (new bust).

But it’s your game and your vision, and clearly you’re doing a lot right so far. I’m just an armchair critic. If the new bust fits with the vision you have for your game, go for it.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Really, really anxious! A question for you guys: Which girls you are most exciting for the scenes? I have to say, for me, all the teachers( i really like all the teachers, specially my "mad science", Mr.Wright, it was love at the firts sight(( and her personality it's so cute)) and, the Mrs.Knowles, the English teacher, i dont really like her...but that huge ass, i'll get my revenge on her. And, of course for me, Aunt Cassie, Leslie and Mrs.September are on my list! But i love all the girls!
Bad news, only one of the teachers is featured in the new update, and it's a small scene. Good news, Leslie gets a lot, and Cassie and Arianna get some scenes as well!

Do the sketches that illustrate the scene with Leslie have anything to do with the upcoming update?
All the sketches are from before I began work on the game, trying to figure out character designs and stuff. That being said, while none are featured in this update, I'd love to have all of them in the game eventually.

I understand your desire to constantly improve characters and other things in your game, but take it to heart when I say your characters are already perfect how they are. They don't need reworking/redesigning. You're doing great so far, quit second guessing yourself.
Thank you for the honest criticism and support, I can see why you'd feel that way on some of the points (the belly button bugged me after I'd ended the stream as well), and the vest is only worn when she's at her job, not at school.
As others have said my art style is adjusting to this project and some designs will change. Hopefully there's enough left in them that you'll still enjoy playing!

I would just use the design that you find fits the character better. After all, you're the only one who knows the story that you have planned for them.
Thank you!

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Bad news, only one of the teachers is featured in the new update, and it's a small scene. Good news, Leslie gets a lot, and Cassie and Arianna get some scenes as well!

All the sketches are from before I began work on the game, trying to figure out character designs and stuff. That being said, while none are featured in this update, I'd love to have all of them in the game eventually.

Thank you for the honest criticism and support, I can see why you'd feel that way on some of the points (the belly button bugged me after I'd ended the stream as well), and the vest is only worn when she's at her job, not at school.
As others have said my art style is adjusting to this project and some designs will change. Hopefully there's enough left in them that you'll still enjoy playing!

Thank you!
Moral Suppport.

Dec 29, 2018
Thanks for your input man, truly eye opening stuff.
HAHAHAHA you're hilarious bro... not really. Breadman asked what we disliked about the changes to her character, and I offered my 2 cents on it. Criticism over a poor change isn't "expelling verbal diarrhea". In that same comment I commended him for his artwork as it currently stands, but you clearly chose to not read that portion. Although, I guess it wouldn't be fair expecting a retard like you to actually READ the stuff that's posted in this forum when you say shit like "I'm surprised no one shared this Leslie sketch yet, so here you go boys:" when I literally posted that exact same sketch/picture a few pages back. Feel free to look at my profile for proof, but to be honest I don't expect someone as lazy as you to take the effort to do that either. Have a good day! :giggle:
That was my point though Bread, I didn't think that they needed adjustments to begin with. Seriously, they look amazing as they are! Any changes that you make to already established characters is going to net a negative response from at least SOMEONE; this time it just so happened to be me. I'm sad to hear that you feel other characters need adjustments as well; I'm hoping that that list doesn't include the MC's immediate family members (Leslie, Cassie, Ashley, and Brandy). In the end though, everyone is right when they say that the decision is ultimately up to you.

I hope you didn't take any offense from my previous comment like others have. In fact, I meant for it to be more of an encouraging word of support for what you've accomplished so far. I'm super passionate about what you've set up and created in this game and I cannot wait to see where you take us next! Thanks for all of your hardwork! (y)

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I like well done steaks with ketchup with a side of microwave salad and a glass of beer on ice.
You, sir, are a man of class.

Now please, pointing fingers or stepping on the line of politeness won't get us anywhere. If you have anything personal to say to me, feel free to private message me - Let's keep this thread clean, updated with pertinent information and make the best of this forum.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes