Dec 25, 2019
seeing the other game developers on the page makes me appreciate breadman

For example dr bones having only like 3 characters and other 4 recurring in his game it takes a year to get an update with 2 images xD
No wonder he went from being loved to being hated

On the other hand, the good breadman, although his updates take a while, listens to his community and improves his game, not counting all the images he makes, which are many and are 10/10 in quality.

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
I'm really interested in hearing what y'all like/don't like about the new design. What do you feel like changed her expression from appealing to unappealing?

The left one looks older than the right?
no it's quiet the opposite haha, btw i had no idea she was in MC's School i thought she was another Milf therefore the change is justified but her eyes look kinda Paranoid like she's really trying to hide something unlike the old facial design where it seems innocent and kind.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Here's a better look at Sifa's new bust, I made small tweaks to things folks pointed out/I noticed after the stream - namely the pupil size and bellybutton placement. I'm very happy with her new version compared to the old, and want to thank everyone again for sharing their thoughts and feedback.

Sifa_New.jpg

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

For example dr bones having only like 3 characters and other 4 recurring in his game it takes a year to get an update with 2 images xD
No wonder he went from being loved to being hated

On the other hand, the good breadman, although his updates take a while, listens to his community and improves his game, not counting all the images he makes, which are many and are 10/10 in quality.
Careful about counting your chickens before they hatch. Dr. Bones was a fantastic, hard-working dev when he was new on the scene too. He delivered robust monthly updates with consistently sexy new content. And now look at him. If you were getting paid regardless of your productivity, you’d find it pretty hard to stay productive too right?

Here's a better look at Sifa's new bust, I made small tweaks to things folks pointed out/I noticed after the stream - namely the pupil size and bellybutton placement. I'm very happy with her new version compared to the old, and want to thank everyone again for sharing their thoughts and feedback.

View attachment 1854698
She looks great! Those small changes made a big difference, good job man. I’ll become a supporter for a while as thanks for listening to my feedback.

Last edited:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Careful about counting your chickens before they hatch. Dr. Bones was a fantastic, hard-working dev when he was new on the scene too. He delivered robust monthly updates with consistently sexy new content. And now look at him. If you were getting paid regardless of your productivity, you’d find it pretty hard to stay productive too right?

She looks great! Those small changes made a big difference, good job man. I’ll become a supporter for a while as thanks for listening to my feedback.
Every Dev's plan, I'm sure of it haha - I already got a spot on the beach figured out. It's not a nice spot, Northern Michigan - freezing winters and a huge meth problem, but I still got it planned out.

1654538246147.png

Thanks Chocula, for the valid criticism, support, and the laughs my dude

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022

View attachment 1854698
Oh the eyes have changed haha, one thing i'll like to add though, the old design seemed more natural (i know you are not aiming for a milfish look but the figure was more natural compared to now, i mean you can add a little meat to the arms and waist cause now it seems too slim but that's your call :)

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I couldn't agree more - I often think of bread as a vengeful spirit born out of our sheer frustration from having to deal with shitty devs for so long lol.

We must protect our loaf boy at all costs.

• Red Heart

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
do you know what can I do to fix this? is it some function I should update in my PC?
Either your GPU doesn't have enough RAM, your video card it too old, your video drivers are out of date, or you're attempting to run a 64-bit game on a 32-bit system... or any/all of the above.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
This one is much better than the one in the side by side comparison. After seeing this one, yea the new model is definitely better.

View attachment 1854698

SEEDKAI

Jan 7, 2022
Is there and official release date for the new version at this point or are you still tweaking and editing it? (sorry if this is an annoying question)

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Is there and official release date for the new version at this point or are you still tweaking and editing it? (sorry if this is an annoying question)
not annoying, I know this one's taking longer than anyone would like it to haha - no official date yet but I'm getting it out this month come hell or high water. There's a progress log on the discord and substar that shows how close I am to getting it done!

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes