BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames : How near is the time when we can start discipline that damn English teacher with a well deserved ass spank?
depends, the final polls for who the main girl of v.05 will be is happening next week - Brenda's been popular so far and has an advantage being the only girl in the final poll with a huge ass, but she's going against some huge tits. If she wins then you'll get to spank her ass, and a lot more, very soon!

Lordgazinor

Jun 29, 2018
depends, the final polls for who the main girl of v.05 will be is happening next week - Brenda's been popular so far and has an advantage being the only girl in the final poll with a huge ass, but she's going against some huge tits. If she wins then you'll get to spank her ass, and a lot more, very soon!
I don't post a lot but very good tracking of your game, keeping up !

Reactions: BreadManGames

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well its been a hot minute since a fired off a goofy idea so here goes, Have Lilith summon a familiar for the MC to aid him in his quest. To play off a fan favorite, it is a short and very stacked goblin girl that can be used at night to help the MC blow off pent up frustration.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Well its been a hot minute since a fired off a goofy idea so here goes, Have Lilith summon a familiar for the MC to aid him in his quest. To play off a fan favorite, it is a short and very stacked goblin girl that can be used at night to help the MC blow off pent up frustration.
Everybody loves a shortstack, cute green-skinned knob-goblin even better haha

Out of curiosity, is this name a reference to the "I don't want to be bread" impregnation misspelling meme?
No but that would've been funny if it had

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
i cant find suzie behind school during lunch. anyone knows how to fix that?
Just an FYI, it's Tammy you meet in the back of the School and not Suzy. So even after you complete that quest it will still show that it's uncompleted in the quest list. I believe Breadman knows about it and it will be corrected in the next update.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Just an FYI, it's Tammy you meet in the back of the School and not Suzy. So even after you complete that quest it will still show that it's uncompleted in the quest list. I believe Breadman knows about it and it will be corrected in the next update.
That was not my experience as early as 15 March 2022. Once I completed that quest seeking Suzy but met Tammy, it was marked complete. YMMV.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
That was not my experience as early as 15 March 2022. Once I completed that quest seeking Suzy but met Tammy, it was marked complete. YMMV.

Then I guess I got a glitch or something. Did you complete this after the other girl(forget her name) in the girls bathroom during lunch time?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Then I guess I got a glitch or something. Did you complete this after the other girl(forget her name) in the girls bathroom during lunch time?
It was 3 months ago, but I believe it was before because the MC was already outside - so do the outside quests firsts:
  • Left side for the Demon's Trist
  • Right side for NPC encounters
  • Back of school for Susy/Suzy/Suzie ... Tammy
  • Inside bathroom for Brandy
  • Back to classes
I just speed ran going inside first and then back out:
  • Inside bathroom for Brandy
  • Right side for NPC encounters
  • Back of school for Susy/Suzy/Suzie ... Tammy
  • Left side for the Demon's Trist
  • Back to classes
Doing it that way shows complete, as well.

Reactions: BASBUSA
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes