BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Its my sec

Its my second account sir. I had joined your server earlier with my main account then later I asked a question about futa content. And then after I got banned maybe. I tried many times but I failed. Sorry if I did something wrong.
well, welcome in either way haha - glad you like my work

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Sam's off-duty outfit! From last Friday's stream
View attachment 1863106
Are all of these images on the subscribestar page? (I can only see last 3 posts, waiting the trust period.) Or is there another gallery link for these images? I know they originate from the livestreams, so I'm just talking like the above image and other various ones that you've posted in the last 100+ pages of the thread.

Also, is there a page where it describes what comes with each subscribestar tier? It looks like votes are $5+, but I can't tell if lower tier can see the survey images and just not submit a vote or whatnot. Thanks

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Are all of these images on the subscribestar page? (I can only see last 3 posts, waiting the trust period.) Or is there another gallery link for these images? I know they originate from the livestreams, so I'm just talking like the above image and other various ones that you've posted in the last 100+ pages of the thread.

Also, is there a page where it describes what comes with each subscribestar tier? It looks like votes are $5+, but I can't tell if lower tier can see the survey images and just not submit a vote or whatnot. Thanks
Hey! Yeah all images are on the subscribestar first, as well as the Ko-fi channel on the discord, before going public a week later. The tier descriptions should be visible on substar, but basically you got it - everyone gets to see images, $5+ gets to vote and can see the vote posts, with larger tiers votes being weighted higher.

Thanks to such people, updates can come out more often.
It's still just me doing the art for the game

Reactions: secret_agent

DubDub

Mar 5, 2018
Was Gabriel also a women or could you pick gender on earlier builds? maybe I'm thinking of a different game.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Was Gabriel also a women or could you pick gender on earlier builds? maybe I'm thinking of a different game.
My original vision was to have the option of her being female or a male trap character, but it got scrapped when I reworked the angels to have optional futa content and she got switched to just being Gabriella

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
In v0.4, will there be a "quest" for the main contract obligation (30 in 30), so we can keep track of that? Or at least a checklist of sorts? Also, does only vagina sex count towards that so for v0.3.3 only Suzy count towards the 30?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
In v0.4, will there be a "quest" for the main contract obligation (30 in 30), so we can keep track of that? Or at least a checklist of sorts? Also, does only vagina sex count towards that so for v0.3.3 only Suzy count towards the 30?
There's a tracker in the phone that shows how many girls have been bred (yes, only vaginal sex counts for the contract), but the 30 in 30 thing was let go as players felt it was too constricting. It might come back, or a version of it, in a later build when I have most of the story in the game.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
There's a tracker in the phone that shows how many girls have been bred (yes, only vaginal sex counts for the contract), but the 30 in 30 thing was let go as players felt it was too constricting. It might come back, or a version of it, in a later build when I have most of the story in the game.
Could the phone icon bg color change when complete? I think it's a white/transparent background now, but then you could add your logo (heart with devil horns) behind the woman once she's been 'bred'. It's just easier to see it in list format rather than having to look at each individual profile.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Could the phone icon bg color change when complete? I think it's a white/transparent background now, but then you could add your logo (heart with devil horns) behind the woman once she's been 'bred'. It's just easier to see it in list format rather than having to look at each individual profile.
that's a good idea, I'll look in to it. Maybe I'll save it for when their quest is complete instead of just bred, but I like the visual of it

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
Could potentially be a good idea to bring it back in stages and then give the protagonist special rewards for reaching 10, 20, etc. girls ...

Reactions: BreadManGames

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
depends, the final polls for who the main girl of v.05 will be is happening next week - Brenda's been popular so far and has an advantage being the only girl in the final poll with a huge ass, but she's going against some huge tits. If she wins then you'll get to spank her ass, and a lot more, very soon!
Don't worry the fact that sooner or later we will train her and spank her ass is more than enough.

Reactions: BreadManGames
4.50 star(s) 148 Votes