BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
If you subscribe for $ 2, then for those who signed it up (me in particular) will the game release on June 25? Or do I need to subscribe for $10 to get the game on June 25th?
only $10 and higher get it early, I believe that's listed on the tiers when signing up - I do know that if someone ups their pledge, they're charged the difference not a a whole new pledge amount, so going from $2 to $10 would only cost you another $8

Reactions: pedrozzza

yksuasr

Jun 14, 2022
Ahoy lads, I said I'd have an official release date in a few days, and it's been a few days! View attachment 1878072
v.04 has a shit ton of new scenes and animations and I feel like I've stepped my art up a notch. It drops 6/25 on substar and 6/30 everywhere
Dude you are such a amazing dev, I've been observing the adult game industry for decades and never saw such a reliable, transparent & honest developer/artist ever.
Streaming 2-3 times a week, respecting your donors even pirates and working on the most promising title, awesome guy :love: I hope your attitude rubs off on others too.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
BreadManGames Is some of the new stuff in the updated not sequential, as in we don't need to be where the last update left off to experience it?
Yeah, I think so. There's a few things that don't need to have finished v.03 to play in v.04, but for the most part it's still pretty linear just because we haven't got super far with a lot of characters, pretty much just Leslie and a few others now. I think as we get further in and start getting through the 30 girls, who's stories can pick up whenever after you meet them, there'll be less locked out content in the early game.
That's my hope anyway, always gotta have the caveat that I'm still learning to program/game design, so we'll see how well I can execute it

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
Story idea: in the "end" you become a demon king or demon lord
Another story idea(but its quite challenging):
"multiple paths"

Demon King/Lord - Follow lilith orders

Redeemed - Purify Gabriel and Angels n Nun story quest towards becoming an Angel too(ngl curious to see the MC with angelic wings)

Nephalim - A Angels and Demon war broke out, the MC is the "KEY" to stopping the war

Secret path, lovecraftian faction - jumping to multiverses, and you know the drill. ending the game by defeating aliens

just an idea, food for thought. its the developer's game and i cant order him to do it. it would be nice to see replayable or diverse conclusion. cause i just played a game thought to be a 3 days time period, and had me for a month to complete its content. 100% supporting the game will further support it
for how satisfying it was. you're the best BreadManGames keep up the good work

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Another story idea(but its quite challenging):
"multiple paths"

Demon King/Lord - Follow lilith orders

Redeemed - Purify Gabriel and Angels n Nun story quest towards becoming an Angel too(ngl curious to see the MC with angelic wings)

Nephalim - A Angels and Demon war broke out, the MC is the "KEY" to stopping the war

Secret path, lovecraftian faction - jumping to multiverses, and you know the drill. ending the game by defeating aliens

just an idea, food for thought. its the developer's game and i cant order him to do it. it would be nice to see replayable or diverse conclusion. cause i just played a game thought to be a 3 days time period, and had me for a month to complete its content. 100% supporting the game will further support it
for how satisfying it was. you're the best BreadManGames keep up the good work
Gonna get through the main story with a single thread first, but my original idea (and something I'd like to implement at some point down the line) was to have multiple endings, corruption/virtue paths, stuff like that

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes