Ilovefootjobs

Jan 30, 2022
Mate reading this this phrase aswell after reading your review, mate you absolutely dumb, never seen such stupid review, you giving 1star just cause the art its not realistic, are you fucking serious, didnt you see the previews before downloading it, also did you know that takes alot of time and practice to get to the point to be realistic, if you want a game with realistic art i advice you to pay an artist and coder and make a game of your liking.
coding is bad a lot of bugs including in dreams/showcase (whatever) room after end of a scene, like i said fast paced, not background story you just spawn and get to fuck everyone its soo poor story wise that's why at least hope for the art to become better but no this game came in 2021 and the dev still draws circles for ass and circles for boobs 0 aesthetic. I dont believe he will improve anytime soon

• Angry
Reactions: Sgt028

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
coding is bad a lot of bugs including in dreams/showcase (whatever) room after end of a scene, like i said fast paced, not background story you just spawn and get to fuck everyone its soo poor story wise that's why at least hope for the art to become better but no this game came in 2021 and the dev still draws circles for ass and circles for boobs 0 aesthetic. I dont believe he will improve anytime soon
Just curious as to what world you live in.
-All new(ish) games are buggy this Dev seems to fix them pretty quickly.
-Some characters are faster paced than others. That's a lose/lose for most Devs cuz its either you take too long or you jumped in with both feet...he chose a little of both.
-story is just starting - nothing special yet- time will tell
- the circle for boobs thing? have you looked at real boobs? how would you 'draw' them?
-you don't like the art style...I don't prefer 3d rubber stamped models - move on.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
if thats not one of those scummy devs from borschstudio or other shit where they milk patreons i dunno where this guy came from, bread is like a perfect example of the devs we need in this industry, ofc art is personal prefference but the work being done is nearly perfect, there is little to none that can be done better as a dev, thats prob the only dev i could suggest pledging too since i can see pepople under him could make such great games i cant even imagine

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Coding is bad?, let me ask you can you do better?, the coding for me is good enough for someone who just started, with practice and time it will be better.

Story, i rather have a average and fast paced story game then a slow ass story progression that takes 10 update to find if someone slapped an ass or to gain the first nsfw content, story wise its better then most games around and you cant really say the game story is poor when is on its 3rd update if i recall well, so its very early to judge story.

Going over to the art, did you ever heard of cartoon style, western style and so on?, cause if the person lets say its a person that just started drawing, how the fuck you expect that person to be drawing realistic art when that person just started, nobody is a prodigy mate, the art that Breadman does is unique and cartoonish and its well done and people like it, if you dont like it its your taste but you cant go over and say trash, cause you perfer realistic art.

At this pointi feel like you just trolling to get attention.

Tsa_siu

Apr 14, 2021
Hi there, I am stuck at school, it says "you have missed events during lunch, Make sure to see Susy, Brandy, and Gabriella." How do I solve this?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hi there, I am stuck at school, it says "you have missed events during lunch, Make sure to see Susy, Brandy, and Gabriella." How do I solve this?
Have you completed all of those events? The angels can be met outside the school on the left side, 'Susy' is met behind the school - you have to jump over the trash cans to get back there, and Brandy can be met inside the school in the women's bathroom on the left hand side. Once you've done all three you should be able to complete your remaining classes!

Tsa_siu

Apr 14, 2021
Have you completed all of those events? The angels can be met outside the school on the left side, 'Susy' is met behind the school - you have to jump over the trash cans to get back there, and Brandy can be met inside the school in the women's bathroom on the left hand side. Once you've done all three you should be able to complete your remaining classes!
Thank you for your help! But I did not see any of these three ladies, inside the school there is only a nurse, right now on my list of quests, the first one is: sleep on your bed on Sunday night, school is starting.

Reactions: SpareTheRod

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Thank you for your help! But I did not see any of these three ladies, inside the school there is only a nurse, right now on my list of quests, the first one is: sleep on your bed on Sunday night, school is starting.
Huh. Brandy should be in the bathroom just north of the room the nurse is in. the other two events are outside the school in the grassy area surrounding the building. You're still at school, yeah? I'm not sure if I had locked out teleporting for this version but I hope you're still at school haha

if you started these events and then somehow left school you might need to reload and try it again, I have made it impossible (I think) to leave school for this next version to avoid these kinds of bugs

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There are other lists on the quest screen - see them here, from a post of mine 3 months ago.
Also, here's a video to help you outside the school from a post of mine last month.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I was a bit skeptical at first cause the beginning is quite rough, but the content in the 0.3 update has this game firmly on my watch list. My only real complaint (other than the beginning content being rough and in need of a rework maybe), is that this seems to follow the "introduce 20 new characters with every update instead of progressing any of the existing quest lines" school of thought. Sure it'll make for a great game in 10 years, if it lasts that long, but in the meantime there's not a lot of meat to it. I much prefer a "each update focuses on one girl, including all of her planned content in one package" type of release cycle. But that's just my opinion.

Anyway, best shotadom game that's still alive, hope it stays that way.

Last edited:

Biseinen

May 25, 2022
The last update and the update this week are two big character adding updates based on the current two main branches of the storyline, school and family. The next proposed update after this week is supposed focus a single character to completion, and I assume this pastern will hold until another major branch of the storyline is introduced/fleshed out.

The writing and art are both great, and even at this early stage the game has the potential to be a new benchmark for future games of it's kind.

Reactions: BreadManGames

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The last update and the update this week are two big character adding updates based on the current two main branches of the storyline, school and family. The next proposed update after this week is supposed focus a single character to completion, and I assume this pastern will hold until another major branch of the storyline is introduced/fleshed out.

The writing and art are both great, and even at this early stage the game has the potential to be a new benchmark for future games of it's kind.
Hold on, there's gonna be an update this week that introduces *more* family members? We've already got mom/sister/aunt/cousin, how could there possibly be not only more, but a comparable number to the ones that were introduced in the school update?

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes