loop3000

Oct 4, 2018
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.

Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.

I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).

Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!

DD v.04.1 PC =

MAC =

Password: All1nth3Fami1y

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
V.04 has arrived! Below you'll find a link to the game + the password you'll need to access it.

Thank you so much for supporting me in this project, it's grown way quicker than I ever anticipated and I'm super happy and grateful that I get to do what I do now.

I, and my playtesters, have done as much work as possible over the last week and a half since I finished the build to stomp out all the bugs. That being said, as always there will be more - hopefully no game-breaking ones, but a good rule is to save early and often! You guys have the privilege of playing it early, but you're also my second, much larger, wave of testers that help me get a cleaner final product out to everyone - so if you find a bug, please tell me about it on the discord in the help channel (you can message me here if you aren't on discord).

Alright, enough talking, enjoy the game! Save slot 50 picks up right at the start of v.04, just check the quest log for what to do!

DD v.04.1 PC =

MAC =

Hey, I made it! Does this mean I'm a famous dev now?

Jul 21, 2018

DD v.04.1 PC =

MAC =

I'm going to find you loop

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Soooo... public release is in 5 days and the post with the links above is...well...not official?

...guess I wait 5 days then.

-Because Bread is (my opinion) one of us...and downloading now would be..what did Birdperson say? "Considered a dickmove in bird culture" :unsure:
-Also I'd rather have the official public release in which some bugs might be fixed already.

Lastly the obvious and well deserved "Good work Bread, super update (y)"

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
That's the biggest thing to me, like a 5 day wait isn't terribly long, and you're getting a cleaner product at the end of it.

I can't stop folks from doing what they do, especially out here on the high seas, but it does kinda suck to see someone try to undercut all of the work I put into this for some internet clout.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018

DD v.04.1 PC =

MAC =

This not cool to leak this!

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
That's the biggest thing to me, like a 5 day wait isn't terribly long, and you're getting a cleaner product at the end of it.

I can't stop folks from doing what they do, especially out here on the high seas, but it does kinda suck to see someone try to undercut all of the work I put into this for some internet clout.
BreadMan, you should ban loop3000's Subscribestar subscription if you find out who they are!

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Alas there's nothing you can do about piracy, though please consider supporting the dev if you enjoyed the update and can afford to do so.

has a neat feature that allows you to make a one time donation at a 1$ minimum - every little bit helps (and the discord mods could use some proper nutrition and decent clothes, poor bastards).

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
I changed the passwords, as others have said it's gonna happen sooner or later and it's just part of the ecology that I am working in now. Thank you to everyone that chooses to respect the 5-day window and thank you to everyone that supports the game. Even thank you to everyone that plays it! I'm happy that there's folks out there that enjoy my content, I'd just ask that if you do please consider supporting the project as it is the only thing that allows me to keep making it and getting better.

Sound like a damn PBS ad, but there ya go. Love y'all

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I changed the passwords, as others have said it's gonna happen sooner or later and it's just part of the ecology that I am working in now. Thank you to everyone that chooses to respect the 5-day window and thank you to everyone that supports the game. Even thank you to everyone that plays it! I'm happy that there's folks out there that enjoy my content, I'd just ask that if you do please consider supporting the project as it is the only thing that allows me to keep making it and getting better.

Sound like a damn PBS ad, but there ya go. Love y'all
The Mega link and password still work. Is it possible that loop3000 created his own Mega link with your original password?

JapStud

Jan 27, 2019

DD v.04.1 PC =

MAC =

Thanks for the leak dude. Now i have to subscribe, since having this and waiting another 5 days is mental tourment.....and downloading this is just fucked up.... so on to giving bread at least "child support" for the next 6 months...

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes