jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
apologies, as this may not be the best place to leave my very quick initial thoughts on the update, but as i dont have discord and its a bit too long to comfortably comment on ss, i'll just put it in spoiler here if anyone cares to read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

love ya bread, as always :KappaPride:
so long as i have money and a working penis, i will follow you

oplock76

Sep 5, 2017
having a bug with the new version. Can't seem to move past the brandy event at the first day. Can't leave the first school room with the nurse to continue.

oplock76

Sep 5, 2017
having a bug with the new version. Can't seem to move past the brandy event at the first day. Can't leave the first school room with the nurse to continue.
Ok so ignore my dumbass, I'm pretty sure it tells you to go in a certain order. If you take care of the other two events outside you won't get trapped. My b.

• Angry
Reactions: Noambonsky

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
apologies, as this may not be the best place to leave my very quick initial thoughts on the update, but as i dont have discord and its a bit too long to comfortably comment on ss, i'll just put it in spoiler here if anyone cares to read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

love ya bread, as always :KappaPride:
so long as i have money and a working penis, i will follow you
Same happened for me! Enjoyed her face so much I went back to watch and saw the extra animation!

Reactions: jonquils

chassit2

Nov 28, 2018
I am a lurker most of the time but the new release has a TON of content, guys. Make sure to do all the quests, because some trivial things (like finding the papers around town) have entire storylines behind them!

BRAVO and also... blown away by the breast sizes this release :)
SO curious where this goes!

sopa1745

Jul 15, 2018
im really happy about the amount of people respecting breadman's work and protecting him from the people who don't want to wait 5 days. And my respects to breadman for being one of the few devs who listen to his supporters and actually put in the work. this game is so good sheesh

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes