Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Hold on, there's gonna be an update this week that introduces *more* family members? We've already got mom/sister/aunt/cousin, how could there possibly be not only more, but a comparable number to the ones that were introduced in the school update?
Please, allow me simply this for you:

This next update (v.04) will feature the same ole family members that we all know and love, at the exception of Brandy (the cousin).
Here's the title art for the update:

Title3.png

Starting v.05, the focus will shift to one main girl per update that are community voted upon. This wouldn't have been feasible if the school staff and students weren't properly introduced in v0.03.

Hope this clears things up.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Hold on, there's gonna be an update this week that introduces *more* family members? We've already got mom/sister/aunt/cousin, how could there possibly be not only more, but a comparable number to the ones that were introduced in the school update?
these first 3-4 releases are the first act of the story, I felt I needed to get all the characters out there first, as others have said going forward updates will complete one girls arc, while also moving the family at a slower pace

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Hi there, I am stuck at school, it says "you have missed events during lunch, Make sure to see Susy, Brandy, and Gabriella." How do I solve this?
Check the boys bathroom for Brandy. Susy should have sent you a text, so check behind the school for that event. And the Gabby event is outside in front of school IIRC.

Reactions: BreadManGames

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
'sup Bread; what are your plans on developing characters/scenes belonging to the city "itself"? assuming this triad ~family, school, urban life

y'kow, just like Sam at the police station, some hot girls at the park, coffee shop, local stores, gym, clubs etc

do you have any plans on this or do you intend to just spread these already existing characters into these spaces?

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
'sup Bread; what are your plans on developing characters/scenes belonging to the city "itself"? assuming this triad ~family, school, urban life

y'kow, just like Sam at the police station, some hot girls at the park, coffee shop, local stores, gym, clubs etc

do you have any plans on this or do you intend to just spread these already existing characters into these spaces?
bit of both, some students at the university have/will have jobs around town and there's a few girls that fit that townsfolk nich (Sam, Bex, Arianna, a few new faces)

4.50 star(s) 148 Votes