Apr 3, 2019
Another story idea(but its quite challenging):
"multiple paths"

Demon King/Lord - Follow lilith orders

Redeemed - Purify Gabriel and Angels n Nun story quest towards becoming an Angel too(ngl curious to see the MC with angelic wings)

Nephalim - A Angels and Demon war broke out, the MC is the "KEY" to stopping the war

Secret path, lovecraftian faction - jumping to multiverses, and you know the drill. ending the game by defeating aliens

just an idea, food for thought. its the developer's game and i cant order him to do it. it would be nice to see replayable or diverse conclusion. cause i just played a game thought to be a 3 days time period, and had me for a month to complete its content. 100% supporting the game will further support it
for how satisfying it was. you're the best BreadManGames keep up the good work
Please, no divergent paths. It's more work for little reward for both player and developer.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I'm on team "no multiple paths" too. Development of hand drawn animated games take long enough as is, and seeing everything on RPGM is a pain in the ass since you cant skip all the walking around like you can skip dialogue on renpy.
RPGM already offers more freedom and player input naturally, unlike visual novels which need choices, otherwise they hardly qualify as games.

Apr 3, 2019
I'm on team "no multiple paths" too. Development of hand drawn animated games take long enough as is, and seeing everything on RPGM is a pain in the ass since you cant skip all the walking around like you can skip dialogue on renpy.
RPGM already offers more freedom and player input naturally, unlike visual novels which need choices, otherwise they hardly qualify as games.
My thoughts exactly.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
dev how can you make faces good and body looking like kids drawing lol
Mate reading this this phrase aswell after reading your review, mate you absolutely dumb, never seen such stupid review, you giving 1star just cause the art its not realistic, are you fucking serious, didnt you see the previews before downloading it, also did you know that takes alot of time and practice to get to the point to be realistic, if you want a game with realistic art i advice you to pay an artist and coder and make a game of your liking.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes