provok

May 12, 2018
if I support on KO-FI 10$ I will have the current version of the game or it is only for those of Subscribestar?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have a save for the beginning of the update? The one on the front page and the one in the link are the previous version. And when you can walk around the school, it locked me inside so I can't speak to the angel about the demon assassin fangirl.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
if I support on KO-FI 10$ I will have the current version of the game or it is only for those of Subscribestar?
Yes (both give you access to download link and support). You should be able to link your Kofi account to discord to get access to help and spoilers channels. Devs and mods will also assist with any issues in those discord channels.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Anyone have a save for the beginning of the update? The one on the front page and the one in the link are the previous version. And when you can walk around the school, it locked me inside so I can't speak to the angel about the demon assassin fangirl.
Breadman said there's a save in slot #50 (last slot) that starts at new content .

Be sure to visit bathroom in school for Brandy scene, talk to everyone, go to class, visit Tammy behind school, and there should be another event in front of school.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Breadman said there's a save in slot #50 (last slot) that starts at new content .

Be sure to visit bathroom in school for Brandy scene, talk to everyone, go to class, visit Tammy behind school, and there should be another event in front of school.
I think you meant save 20. Nothing is in 50 for me. Anyways. That's all stuff from the previous update that you just listed.
And as for me getting stuck, the game got stuck when I went inside the school to see Brandy in the bathroom. It wouldn't let me go to class or back outside the school.

That's why I asked for a save at the newest update, due to not being able to use the 3.2 save and just move through the last update over again.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes