jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Then I guess I got a glitch or something. Did you complete this after the other girl(forget her name) in the girls bathroom during lunch time?
There's a glitch in the current version where if you invite Tammy to the back of the school at any point before that quest event triggers, it plays the repeat scene instead of the actual quest progression screen. Both work to progress the game, but only one completes the quest and adds itself to the gallery.

The glitch occurs becasue Tammy is avialable to be called before that scene occurs at all, which has been stated to be fixed for the next version.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
You aren't seeing it? It's showing up on my end and is set to public so not sure what the issue is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought this is the stream from friday because you were planning to stream on friday aswell, if the marked stream is the video from the seventh june where is the stream from friday than ? :confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought this is the stream from friday because you were planning to stream on friday aswell, if the marked stream is the video from the seventh june where is the stream from friday than ? :confused:
Not sure what's missing, I only stream twice a week now and it looks like they're all there for Mon/Fri streams. I did the marked video on friday, and the one from the 3rd the previous Friday was locked, I unlocked last week

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Not sure what's missing, I only stream twice a week now and it looks like they're all there for Mon/Fri streams. I did the marked video on friday, and the one from the 3rd the previous Friday was locked, I unlocked last week
Sorry my dear now i understand what's going on the stream that was set privat was the one from third june right ? got it thanks for making it public again, now i can watch it finally thx.

beldumgi

May 22, 2021

Try that one, the one on front page is working though.
i cant it says unable to join. i asked a question in general section of your server and then after 1 hour maybe i got banned. if i did anything wrong or stupid pls forgive me. And pls unbanned me. here is my discord id anjanbabu98#6679

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
First, thank you for a great game. I love the story, gameplay, and artwork. I really hope development continues for many years and success in your efforts. The recorded live streams are great. As far as the project work goes, are you surveying subscribers via the subscribestar page or discord or both?

Secondly, I don't know how I did it, but I broke the game. I was able to revert to an old save and use debug mode to enable the parameter to fix it. Here's what happened.... For some reason, the "sleep in bed on Sunday, school starts Monday" task was never completed. This meant on Monday, the school was closed. On Tuesday, since I didn't sign up for classes I couldn't do anything at school and the gate to leave became blocked. Since I couldn't do classes or lunch or whatever, I couldn't leave the schoolyard since the gate was forever locked--even time skipping a day ahead, I was still trapped in the schoolyard. I reverted to a Sunday save, went into debug mode and set school_days to true and the school_intro to true, then slept. On Monday, the school worked for me. I did sleep in my bed on Sunday the first time, so I don't know why that task was never marked as complete and why the school wasn't open on Monday. After the debug modifications, the "sleep in bed on Sunday" task was marked as complete and I was able to continue the game as normal.

Lastly, I feel the story with Tammy needs small another part. MC and Tammy went from a first introduction in the gym to talking like they knew (or at least talked more than once) each other behind the school. That storyline felt too rushed/fast for me.

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
First, thank you for a great game. I love the story, gameplay, and artwork. I really hope development continues for many years and success in your efforts. The recorded live streams are great. As far as the project work goes, are you surveying subscribers via the subscribestar page or discord or both?

Secondly, I don't know how I did it, but I broke the game. I was able to revert to an old save and use debug mode to enable the parameter to fix it. Here's what happened.... For some reason, the "sleep in bed on Sunday, school starts Monday" task was never completed. This meant on Monday, the school was closed. On Tuesday, since I didn't sign up for classes I couldn't do anything at school and the gate to leave became blocked. Since I couldn't do classes or lunch or whatever, I couldn't leave the schoolyard since the gate was forever locked--even time skipping a day ahead, I was still trapped in the schoolyard. I reverted to a Sunday save, went into debug mode and set school_days to true and the school_intro to true, then slept. On Monday, the school worked for me. I did sleep in my bed on Sunday the first time, so I don't know why that task was never marked as complete and why the school wasn't open on Monday. After the debug modifications, the "sleep in bed on Sunday" task was marked as complete and I was able to continue the game as normal.

Lastly, I feel the story with Tammy needs small another part. MC and Tammy went from a first introduction in the gym to talking like they knew (or at least talked more than once) each other behind the school. That storyline felt too rushed/fast for me.
yeah that Saturday/Sunday night bug got a few people - I think I fixed it for v.04 though.
Votes for the focus girl are through substar, or kofi supporters can vote in the kofi channel on discord.
The Linnet's move fast, hopefully I'll have more time to flesh them out but they're there to jump the Mc quick haha

Reactions: secret_agent

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
i cant it says unable to join. i asked a question in general section of your server and then after 1 hour maybe i got banned. if i did anything wrong or stupid pls forgive me. And pls unbanned me. here is my discord id anjanbabu98#6679
How are you trying to log in to discord, by app or via web browser?

beldumgi

May 22, 2021
I would guess that your ban hasn't been removed or maybe it takes time to remove it? Or your ban hasn't been removed at all.
I think. Hope breadman will unban me. Cause I love this game and I don't want to miss any information from his discord..

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 146 Votes