raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before breadman but what program do you use to draw in that stream?

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Sorry if this has been asked before breadman but what program do you use to draw in that stream?
I use Clip Studio for all of my art, though there's nothing really special that makes it different than PShop or Procreate or any other decent art program.

• Red Heart
Reactions: axelterelhater

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
As Morado said, the in-game guide (Press J to bring it up) is as detailed as I can make it
Man, your game is amazing. The models are to die for and the animations on point. Also thanks for introducing a ton of female characters all with different body shapes and sizes (a lot of games out there have one model shape for all the characters, they only change the hair style lol).

Reactions: BreadManGames

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
Man, your game is amazing. The models are to die for and the animations on point. Also thanks for introducing a ton of female characters all with different body shapes and sizes (a lot of games out there have one model shape for all the characters, they only change the hair style lol).
THank you my dude I appreciate that, variety (still pretty and curvy as fuck though) is something I strive for

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
id love to see a white brunette milf with a ass the size of the black teacher and medium sized boobs and her have blue eyes i love seeing characters like that in games

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
That's... Super specific! Closest I got is Cassie, but she's blonde - she does have an ass like Brenda though
I think the arab teacher is gonne surprise us when we finally see what's under those clothes, i feel like she's gonna be my favorite lol :love:

BreadManGames

Satan's Baker
Game Developer
Oct 17, 2021
middle left always the best
Dr. Sunny Park is gonna be a lot of fun to create scenes for, thicc Asian psychiatrist has a lot of fun ways to go with!

BreadManGames
(OT) Is this good art ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not bad, just different than what I do. Looks more anime/manga influenced but with a kinda painterly coloring style. Backgrounds are prob better than what I do

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes