uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
You do remember that the contract with Lilith is that the MC must breed 30 human individuals #4,409. Soooooooooooo you are going to see more coming...

And a year is nothing in game development time - whether AAA, indy or adult gaming.
The dev could literally just change it to 20 girls or something.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hola me sale este error alguien save que hago para solucionarlo View attachment 2245505
Solo inglés en hilo. Only English in Thread.

(Below is a copy/paste of post #4,012)
You don't mention the OS you are on. However, make sure your drivers are all up to date, make sure your OS is up to date. If you are still having problems:

Could be a file location issues or a your system is too old/below minimum requirements for the game
If you are playing on a Mac - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/8422884 and if that doesn't help - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/7999694
Or if you are on a Windows system - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/7956273
Or if you are on Android - read this: https://f95zone.to/posts/9282892

Finally, you might have also had a bad download of the game. Delete, download again, and try again.

(Searching the thread for error, failed to initialize graphics results in post #3,821)

Reactions: ii_Kohii

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Well, you don't state what you were doing before it crashed, what your system specs are, if you tried to close and restart without any problems, etc....

Close the game, restart and load your most recent save and see if it works. If it does, keep playing. If it doesn't, go to the developer's and ask for help.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
I would agree with you but it's been a year. I think there are too many girls in this game, the content updates are always going to be spread thin as a result. Would be better if dev dropped a bunch of side girls and focused on 5 or 6 "core" girls for the next year, and then create a new game with the rest.
Breadman doesn't need to drop girls he simply need to create dedicated updates for a set of girls and develop the others plot lines as additional scenes for said updates (just as he's doing with Leslie).
If you take into account that the full harem will contain 20+ girls and he's planning to add threesome and fourthsome scenes it's easy to understand that if he keeps the current pace we will see the end in 12/15 years... After such a long time I don't know if he will be motivated enough to continue or be able to writing interesting stories for each girls. The only way to keep the current pace of dedicated update for a girl is to create a bigger team with multiple artists writers and developers to shorten the release time.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenimRat and brata

arzino

Jan 2, 2019
I'm stuck at school yard, right after Tammy event behind the school, i talked with everyone outside, it doesn't make me use the phone, leave the school or let me in. Idk what to do

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'm stuck at school yard, right after Tammy event behind the school, i talked with everyone outside, it doesn't make me use the phone, leave the school or let me in. Idk what to do
Been asked several times in the past 12 hours - a quick search would have revealed what you should do:

Copy/pasting my last answer: Then if you encountered Asha, did the bait-n-switch with the girls behind the school, had an encounter with the angels to the left of the school and talked with everyone outside the school - and still cannot go inside the school - then you should go to the developer's discord to ask for help:

Because this is a completely new bug. That's where v0.04.0/v0.04.1 started, the first day of school and thousands played it before this release. The developer might have changed some parameter and it is causing this. He is staying in his discord for several days for technical assistance.

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
I bought the woman's athl;etic apparel but haven't seen any laundry basket in MC home even after a few days of doing other quests... is there some kind of prerequist quest that i miss?

Reactions: moi69

beryn

May 8, 2017
What are you supposed to do after the intro.
Only hint you get is that you need to find a job, but there is nothing to do.
You can meet to sisters at the pizza store and a girl at another store.
There is nothing else to do, no one to talk to.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Did it crash again or is it still going? If it crashed again - go to the developer's to get help, like I mentioned previously. If it is still going, keep playing.
I bought the woman's athl;etic apparel but haven't seen any laundry basket in MC home even after a few days of doing other quests... is there some kind of prerequist quest that i miss?
Here's a link to a speedrun video of v0.04.1 (which is where that quest was introduced) ... #3,791 - hope the video helps.
What are you supposed to do after the intro.
Only hint you get is that you need to find a job, but there is nothing to do.
You can meet to sisters at the pizza store and a girl at another store.
There is nothing else to do, no one to talk to.
Getting a job is a long ways away from the beginning of the game --- just do your daily chores at the apartment once those start up for your $10 each day.

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
Yes I was able to run newer RPGMaker games on Linux with nwjs, this game so far is running fine. You need to download the files here:

Extract the file and move the "WWW" folder and the "package.json" file of the Demon Deals game into the nwjs folder.

Sometimes the "WWW" folder doesn't exist, that's usually because its in the root directory(or whatever the proper terminology is for the folder the game.exe file is in), in that case just copy and move all the contents that would be in that WWW folder normally. In this case it's: Audio, Css, Data, Effects, Fonts, Icon, Img, Js, Movies, Save, package.json, and index.html

The executable will now be in the nwjs file as "nw". Just open that directory in the terminal and type ./nw

goodluck
Ty for the help, but i think its because my gpu its not supported maybe?
the terminal output says this:
"./nw
[420622:420622:1218/200133.094974:ERROR:gl_angle_util_vulkan.cc(17)] Failed to retrieve EGLDisplay
[420622:420622:1218/200133.098145:ERROR:vulkan_instance.cc(91)] Failed to get vkGetInstanceProcAddr pointer from ANGLE.
[420622:420622:1218/200133.252796:ERROR:gpu_memory_buffer_support_x11.cc(44)] dri3 extension not supported.
[420626:420636:1218/200138.223143:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing.
[420626:420636:1218/200147.505032:ERROR:cert_verify_proc_builtin.cc(592)] No net_fetcher for performing AIA chasing."

beryn

May 8, 2017
Getting a job is a long ways away from the beginning of the game --- just do your daily chores at the apartment once those start up for your $10 each day.
And after that, what do you do. There is nothing to interact with, you can just go in circles on the map and that's it.
Are you supposed to just wait in your apartment or what?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
And after that, what do you do. There is nothing to interact with, you can just go in circles on the map and that's it.
Are you supposed to just wait in your apartment or what?
Press "J" for your quest journal ... it leads you through everything you need to do.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes