The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Yo Tevils I have not tried the game out yet... but from the look of things, kinks and story layout, I believe this can be a really good NTR plot. Just make sure to be positively consistent my friend. Will check it out when I have time and give more detailed helpful critics if you need any. Best of luck.

Reactions: giorgyo777

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Yo Tevils I have not tried the game out yet... but from the look of things, kinks and story layout, I believe this can be a really good NTR plot. Just make sure to be positively consistent my friend. Will check it out when I have time and give more detailed helpful critics if you need any. Best of luck.
Of course, thank you for your optimistic attitude towards my game, but I don't recommend playing it for the time being because I will upload the content of the 0.1 version in a few days

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Tevils
Thank you for creating this game.
NTR + RPG Maker + Animations + Uncensored = Pure win
Please can you consider two sugestions:
1) Adding pubic hair to the characters.
2) Having the male main character and his male friend don't know about the NTR? Only suspcion, only jealousy, only hints, but never discover it (until the very end). This would make it so exciting.
Best regards.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Hey Tevils
Thank you for creating this game.
NTR + RPG Maker + Animations + Uncensored = Pure win
Please can you consider two sugestions:
1) Adding pubic hair to the characters.
2) Having the male main character and his male friend don't know about the NTR? Only suspcion, only jealousy, only hints, but never discover it (until the very end). This would make it so exciting.
Best regards.
1. All characters have pubic hair, it's just not that obvious
2. I will consider it

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
A new version has been released. If you have any bugs, please contact me. Major bugs will be fixed immediately, and bugs that do not affect the game will be fixed in the next version.Special thanks to ratdotoking for his help,as his guidance has greatly improved my production skills. Thank you very much.

Day1Sec

Aug 26, 2022
A new version has been released. If you have any bugs, please contact me. Major bugs will be fixed immediately, and bugs that do not affect the game will be fixed in the next version.Special thanks to ratdotoking for his help,as his guidance has greatly improved my production skills. Thank you very much.
I click “new game”, it starts in the village and that’s it, there are no quests and you can’t advance anywhere in the plot, is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this?

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I click “new game”, it starts in the village and that’s it, there are no quests and you can’t advance anywhere in the plot, is this a bug or is it supposed to be like this?
is wrong, I will correct it

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
You can use this save

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes