Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
like an hour ago
I changed the version at 12:21. Did you download it before that?If you downloaded it after that, you can try using this save file. If not, please don't use it because the story has been completely modified.(This is important because the version I just uploaded has been modified)

BN070707

Apr 5, 2021
First time I comment on the site, great game, great idea for a real life and game plot, in future updates there will be incest scenes or MC SEX MONICA, OR revenge against Bob? a suggestion,
There could be a pool of semen at the location of the basement trap, and the MC would get suspicious when he saw it.
I will follow the next updates, good work.

EvilPixi

Jun 15, 2018
I changed the version at 12:21. Did you download it before that?If you downloaded it after that, you can try using this save file. If not, please don't use it because the story has been completely modified.(This is important because the version I just uploaded has been modified)
not really sure how to check which version I was using, but I'll try again later

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
First time I comment on the site, great game, great idea for a real life and game plot, in future updates there will be incest scenes or MC SEX MONICA, OR revenge against Bob? a suggestion,
There could be a pool of semen at the location of the basement trap, and the MC would get suspicious when he saw it.
I will follow the next updates, good work.
Because he was wearing pants, it's unlikely that there was semen on the ground....

Reactions: BN070707

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonHunter-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes