Bustapr

May 22, 2017
A bug that's been in the game for a while is that when you are tasked with talking to someone in an area, and you leave that area, you are locked out of progressing because the game doesn't allow you to return to that area. For example, if you have to talk to Monica in the classroom, and you leave the school before talking to her, you will not be allowed back into the school because the game will assume you already talked to her before leaving. At the same time, it's gonna see that you didn't talk to her, so you are left stuck in the world map with nowhere to go.

A solution to this could be to just open up the explorable areas instead of only opening them up when there's a scene to be seen.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
No other new men introduced for NTR (with Monica) ever since?? It's just that one guy? I thought I recommended adding more variations (physiques) of men to the game and you said you'd think about it
I am not obliged to tell you the subsequent plot development, and I will consider your opinion, but it does not mean that I will accept it. Your opinion is only your personal opinion, and it does not represent the hope of everyone.
If you want me to modify it according to your opinion, please become a supporter. Of course, it's your freedom to choose to play or not to play.
I think I answered that.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
A bug that's been in the game for a while is that when you are tasked with talking to someone in an area, and you leave that area, you are locked out of progressing because the game doesn't allow you to return to that area. For example, if you have to talk to Monica in the classroom, and you leave the school before talking to her, you will not be allowed back into the school because the game will assume you already talked to her before leaving. At the same time, it's gonna see that you didn't talk to her, so you are left stuck in the world map with nowhere to go.

A solution to this could be to just open up the explorable areas instead of only opening them up when there's a scene to be seen.
What is the content of the plot where you encountered the error?

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
What is the content of the plot where you encountered the error?
After the tomb quest, was told to speak to Meya in class. I left the class without talking to her and got stuck in the world map without any where to go.

At the beach, left the area without seeing the black dude banging the milf in a cave, couldn't return.

At school again, left without talking to gf. got stuck in the world map. I think this was right after mom blackmail banged her boss in his office.

All these bugs were in update v0.21.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
After the tomb quest, was told to speak to Meya in class. I left the class without talking to her and got stuck in the world map without any where to go.

At the beach, left the area without seeing the black dude banging the milf in a cave, couldn't return.

At school again, left without talking to gf. got stuck in the world map. I think this was right after mom blackmail banged her boss in his office.

All these bugs were in update v0.21.
I don't know what you're talking about. There's no correlation between the episodes you're talking about. I can't look it up.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I don't know what you're talking about. There's no correlation between the episodes you're talking about. I can't look it up.
I don't think it's an issue of correlation between episodes. I think it's more how you have always been programming scene continuity. Whatever you are doing to lock areas after a scene is locking the areas without fulfilling the conditions for the scene. I've attached a save that recreates the issue. In this scene, you have to talk to Monica in the classroom. Without talking to her, exit the classroom and you will find yourself stuck in the world map.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I don't think it's an issue of correlation between episodes. I think it's more how you have always been programming scene continuity. Whatever you are doing to lock areas after a scene is locking the areas without fulfilling the conditions for the scene. I've attached a save that recreates the issue. In this scene, you have to talk to Monica in the classroom. Without talking to her, exit the classroom and you will find yourself stuck in the world map.
Great. I fixed the problem and it won't appear in versions after 0.23.
I know the problem. I mean your description is confusing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon Hunter [v0.21] [evils] - Compressed

Win [408 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes