Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
It took me a long time to reset the content, the reset is not just for old players, I still need to attract new players and attention, I need to stay active.
I've asked you here last time, as the dev, if you added more variations of men in the game, but still haven't gotten a response on that.. It's probably just that one weak skinny dude corrupting Monica and other females in the game, isn't it?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
It took me a long time to reset the content, the reset is not just for old players, I still need to attract new players and attention, I need to stay active.
Thanks for games. I hope that you will add more new scenes during the battle, otherwise I like the idea of an idiot fighting with enemies, and behind his back a girl is fucking a NTR-man.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why is this 4.22 gigs when it uses the same shitty models as most of the other games? Does it have alot of content?

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for games. I hope that you will add more new scenes during the battle, otherwise I like the idea of an idiot fighting with enemies, and behind his back a girl is fucking a NTR-man.
CG in battle is not hard to make, but considering that it's a pain in the ass to view in a gallery (I'm not saying it's a pain in the ass to make). So in version 0.21 I used a different way to represent it, photo fragments.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3647282

Overview:
You play as a student surrounded by many beautiful women, girlfriend, mother, and two sisters. Due to the release of Demon Hunter, it makes you think that maybe you can get rich from the game, and indeed you do, but along the way the women around you pay the price for your success.
In the game, Demon Hunter is a VR game,, it rationalizes some things, like sex. Because of this, it allows some people in reality to blur the lines of intimacy to the point where they lose themselves. Many people not enjoy play game, but they join because their intentions are not pure.

This is a game focused on NTR, and NTR is inevitable.
(The 20th archive will always be the end of the previous version.)​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2024-05-21
Developer: evils - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Is there a picture for the header animation without the whooosh effect?

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon Hunter [v0.22] [evils] - Compressed

Win [291 MB]
- - - -

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes