Does it require an Android(and others) version?

• I need the MAC version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
I bet he didnt unpack it with correct langauge, seems like a filename issue. Check so you extract with japanese or whatever langauge.
Yes, for some reason the names of the files in the game they downloaded didn't show up correctly, hence the problem.

Stiff91

Jun 13, 2019
Yes, for some reason the names of the files in the game they downloaded didn't show up correctly, hence the problem.
well cant confirm because i have the same problem but with the save in op it works so i guess its a problem with the save file from v0.21 to 0.22 ?

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
well cant confirm because i have the same problem but with the save in op it works so i guess its a problem with the save file from v0.21 to 0.22 ?
It's not an archive problem, it's a game file that doesn't show the correct name.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DemonHunter-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Mixdrop and filessfm both try to load viruses. Once you get an actual download started on mixdrop, it takes 19 hours for a 4 gig file.

Quit posting on either piece of crap site.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Mixdrop and filessfm both try to load viruses. Once you get an actual download started on mixdrop, it takes 19 hours for a 4 gig file.

I only posted MEGA, because of the internet speed, the other links were posted with the help of the administrators.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

use ad block, I've never had an issue with either site.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
img error. even tried extracting in Japanese and running with locale emulator but no go on old saves :( Used the save in the OP but the guy blocked the exit so fast ran save slot 20 but I guess I should of read the change log since no new content from 21. Just reworks of the old stuff.

Reactions: Raferu

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Man... Idk what to tell you- but the writing in this game is ass. It's not even an issue of english not being a first language or something.. you're explaining your jokes(like the instance of MC talking to Tom about bob x meya's scene).. It all runs together like you're just writing whatever pops in your head at any given time without seeing the script as a whole..

The game is unoptimized as all hell- with full resimages to create the animation. causing every 1 second loop to be about 50mbs in size. And the game is full of bugs. Such as even investigating the flame in the labyrinth part that brings up a dial for the patreon code-getting it wrong just breaks the game.- and other similar patreon bonus things(which you can't tell is for that until you interact with it)- It would be a little better if anything was custom made but you're just using default illusion assets and even detail ingame that meya has green hair when it's very clearly not green or even close in actuality. Your writing comes off more as a guide than actual internal dialogue and it is just too much.

I can applaud the concept being largely untapped for an NTR game- It's basically Fujinos SAO concept just presented far worse. I don't review games that are not complete but this game needs a lot of polish.

Last edited:

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
I saw that other people have the same problem, could you share the file so we could just put it in the right folder? Since I have no clue how to extract with japanese, I tried but all I get is english anyway (downloaded with Mega by the way)

1719060341161.png

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes