noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
if the new version is in il2cpp like the new demo, can't be translated sadly

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
made to the "final boss", but in throne room only soft lock on the cutscene.Change locale to Japan dont help...Someone has gallery unlock?

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
The early game was uncensored but this one is pixelated for dlsite. Supposedly the backers got an uncensored game too. Here's hoping it makes it's way here since the pixels are rough... I mean it is not that big of a deal but whew... Little overboard on some of them. :LOL:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
The early game was uncensored but this one is pixelated for dlsite. Supposedly the backers got an uncensored game too. Here's hoping it makes it's way here since the pixels are rough... I mean it is not that big of a deal but whew... Little overboard on some of them. :LOL:
For me it is, i will wait some guy that want share a version uncensored for play this game

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I tried editing the assets to demosiac it but doesn't seem to be working for me. For those who want to try their luck, the mosiac material is `CensorEffectMat` Path ID 2 and the mosiac shader is `Unnamed Asset` File ID 0, Path ID 1. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I will figure it out.

I used

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So still no way around it, aye? Haven't followed neither Bepinex nor Melon, but judging by your comment... sad
At any rate, turns out my IP is blocked by DeepL after all, and VPN helps with everything BUT XUnity, so... Guess that eases the pain a little. lol
Then again, would have been content with Google too, I guess. sad
Darn; screw il2cpp!! mad
...What an emotional rollercoaster these past few minutes were!! xD

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
some il2cpp games can be translated atm. this happens to be one of them
1628830092851.png
I tried editing the assets to demosiac it but doesn't seem to be working for me. For those who want to try their luck, the mosiac material is `CensorEffectMat` Path ID 2 and the mosiac shader is `Unnamed Asset` File ID 0, Path ID 1. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I will figure it out.

I used
This isn't going to work because it pulls the mosaic from the "StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\add1_assets_all.bundle" after loading the one from the data.unity3d. Good luck trying to unpack and repack a bundle. If you figure that out let me know I would like to get that down someday...

As to the image above you can see I did get the censor removed, it does require melonloader and I am still getting it to work everywhere but it is doable.

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
...I somehow find it amusing that, when totally naked, the censors are not applied outside of sex scenes, evident from this camera-mode screenshot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunately for me though, I prefer only partial nudities (i.e. damaged/torn clothing), so this doesn't appeal to me much.
For my ryonarer eyes though...eh, still partial towards it. The freeform-y camera mode does give alot of potential viewpoints though. ( )

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
some il2cpp games can be translated atm. this happens to be one of them
View attachment 1349680

This isn't going to work because it pulls the mosaic from the "StreamingAssets\aa\StandaloneWindows64\add1_assets_all.bundle" after loading the one from the data.unity3d. Good luck trying to unpack and repack a bundle. If you figure that out let me know I would like to get that down someday...

As to the image above you can see I did get the censor removed, it does require melonloader and I am still getting it to work everywhere but it is doable.
wow it really does with the last bepinex 6 and those beta xunity targeting il2cpp xD (2018.4.20 old assemblies)
those guys are amazing :D

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes