3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
wow it really does with the last bepinex 6 and those beta xunity targeting il2cpp xD (2018.4.20 old assemblies)
those guys are amazing :D
Hotdamn, completely forgot about the v6.x bleeding edges!! Will try later. Any advices? Never tried those before. Straightforward, I reckon...
Also, I hope the one-two bugfixes will come real soon, and am rooting for funog1 to be able to ascend some more and be able to bundle uncen... xD

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Reactions: Zippix

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Someone explain how to use this ?

it says that you can use (bepinex) for translation.
how to do it?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Good news bad news.

Good news is I pretty sure the decensor works everywhere now.

Bad news time. This whole thing was built using the melonbase framework which was not used in the updated download, they went with BepInEx instead. Not normally a problem as there is a Melon -> BepInEx plugin that lets melonmods load in BepInEx. Only problem is that Melon -> BepInEx plugin breaks the BepInEx autotranslator... And I'm too lazy to dig into how BepInEx requires proper hooks when Melonloader does it for me.

If you want to swap from BepInEx to melonloader I leave you with a working decenor and autotranslator bundle. All you need to do is add the folders to the main folder( the one with the exe) and then delete the BepInEx and mono folders and the winhttp.dll file. Melonloader unfortunately doesn't seem to work on JIS so you need to change the name of the 魔剣インキュバス_Data to something like game_Data then rename the exe to the same thing you used before the "_Data". If you have it all done it should look something like this View attachment 1350930
Then start the game, the first time it runs it might look like the game froze, it didn't, just let it be for a bit. The next time you launch the game it won't do that.

Cough
The easiest method would be to remove the BepInEx version from the main page and reupload with the melonloader version so people don't have to build it themselves.
Cough
Edit: works on the main post version and the update that was posted
great job, works well. i lost an afternoon trying to understand why my plugin didn't worked...
and the problem was that f*** folder xD

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I had posted this in ULMF previously, but a dude left me wondering.
I have been using melonloader il2cpp xunityautotranslator so far, no need for this bepinex thingie, sadly, that version does not support DeepL.
If i use this bepinex thing, can i use the main build, which does support DeepL?

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
i just finished this one in the japanese version.. should have just waited this MTL, welp its better late than never

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
no matter how stupid it sounds, but I personally am from Russia and it occurred to me to change the language of Windows to Japanese or Korean, I'm sorry, I'm very bad at distinguishing them and game has been repaired and works fine, although how the cunning, narrow-eyed developers did that the game only works in their language, I have no idea...
You only need to change the System Locale it only changes the \ to yen symbol. So I just leave my local locale unicode mode set to Japanese.. Windows and all other settings till remain in English for me so it does not affect Windows. So just change the unicode to Japanese in region setting and leave it there if you play a lot of these Japanese games.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the version that is currently offered for download does not have the dencensorship.

and thanks
funog1
It work^^

Last edited:

Palomurk

Jun 19, 2018
Good news bad news.

Good news is I pretty sure the decensor works everywhere now.

Bad news time. This whole thing was built using the melonbase framework which was not used in the updated download, they went with BepInEx instead. Not normally a problem as there is a Melon -> BepInEx plugin that lets melonmods load in BepInEx. Only problem is that Melon -> BepInEx plugin breaks the BepInEx autotranslator... And I'm too lazy to dig into how BepInEx requires proper hooks when Melonloader does it for me.

If you want to swap from BepInEx to melonloader I leave you with a working decenor and autotranslator bundle. All you need to do is add the folders to the main folder( the one with the exe) and then delete the BepInEx and mono folders and the winhttp.dll file. Melonloader unfortunately doesn't seem to work on JIS so you need to change the name of the 魔剣インキュバス_Data to something like game_Data then rename the exe to the same thing you used before the "_Data". If you have it all done it should look something like this View attachment 1350930
Then start the game, the first time it runs it might look like the game froze, it didn't, just let it be for a bit. The next time you launch the game it won't do that.

Cough
The easiest method would be to remove the BepInEx version from the main page and reupload with the melonloader version so people don't have to build it themselves.
Cough
Edit: works on the main post version and the update that was posted
Still won't work - freeze in map screen.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes