3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
Good news bad news.

Good news is I pretty sure the decensor works everywhere now.

Bad news time. This whole thing was built using the melonbase framework which was not used in the updated download, they went with BepInEx instead. Not normally a problem as there is a Melon -> BepInEx plugin that lets melonmods load in BepInEx. Only problem is that Melon -> BepInEx plugin breaks the BepInEx autotranslator... And I'm too lazy to dig into how BepInEx requires proper hooks when Melonloader does it for me.

Sorry for asking stupid questions, but I really like this game and I watch alot of JAV so I am more used to the censorship and would not want to loose the translation because of it.

If you want to swap from BepInEx to melonloader I leave you with a working decenor and autotranslator bundle. All you need to do is add the folders to the main folder( the one with the exe) and then delete the BepInEx and mono folders and the winhttp.dll file. Melonloader unfortunately doesn't seem to work on JIS so you need to change the name of the 魔剣インキュバス_Data to something like game_Data then rename the exe to the same thing you used before the "_Data". If you have it all done it should look something like this View attachment 1350930
Then start the game, the first time it runs it might look like the game froze, it didn't, just let it be for a bit. The next time you launch the game it won't do that.

Cough
The easiest method would be to remove the BepInEx version from the main page and reupload with the melonloader version so people don't have to build it themselves.
Cough
Edit: works on the main post version and the update that was posted
OK, I am REALLY stupid when it comes to coding/programming but I understood what to do. What is UNCLEAR specially with the way you wrote this out with coughing and all, it brings me to this question/unerstanding?

Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE: "If I load this Decensor patch to the Final version of the game, I will LOOSE all translation from Japanese to English."

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
OK, I am REALLY stupid when it comes to coding/programming but I understood what to do. What is UNCLEAR specially with the way you wrote this out with coughing and all, it brings me to this question/unerstanding?

Is the following statement TRUE or FALSE: "If I load this Decensor patch to the Final version of the game, I will LOOSE all translation from Japanese to English."
it has both translation and uncensor plugin in the folder. will translate everything again.

Reactions: Zippix and Hotlisa

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok I downloaded the save file on first page, watched the gallery , but it is censored.. ? And cant start new game stuck on map.... damn it

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Would someone be kind enough to share their more-or-less complete "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" done with DeepL after doing most of / finishing the game, please? (ergo having had most of the things that could have been TL'ed, TL'ed)

I really like the looks of this one, but unfortunately for some reason I can't get DeepL to work for XUnity on my end (at all), and while GoogleTL is a viable alternative for me too, I wanna be picky this time around and get some quality...
Domo!

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Would someone be kind enough to share their more-or-less complete "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" done with DeepL after doing most of / finishing the game, please? (ergo having had most of the things that could have been TL'ed, TL'ed)

I really like the looks of this one, but unfortunately for some reason I can't get DeepL to work for XUnity on my end (at all), and while GoogleTL is a viable alternative for me too, I wanna be picky this time around and get some quality...
Domo!
the last plugin compiled working on this, is an older version that doesn't support deepl :(

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
the last plugin compiled working on this, is an older version that doesn't support deepl :(
Thx for the answer. Guess on-the-fly GoogleV2 will have to suffice, then. At least it a little bit eases the pain of DeepL simply not working on my end with XUnity, somewhat... lol

Perelik

May 12, 2019
Ok really can someone explain to me , like for a moron , how to remove that map stuck bug , or when I get a save I am stuck on boss encounter. Something with changing the locale to Japanese ?

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
Magic sword incubus 1.02

changelog

主にバグ修正と機能追加になります。
バージョンアップは、ファイルをそのまま上書きしてもらえば大丈夫です。
一度でも起動するとセーブデータが生成されて上書きされるので、起動せずに上書きしてください。

セーブデータは、「魔剣インキュバス_Data」フォルダ内に保存されています。
直接セーブデータをコピーしても大丈夫です。

バグ修正

• 前verで空中↓入れフォトンレイジが出せなくなっていたのを修正
  • フィニッシュブローの挙動がおかしくなる不具合を対策(修正出来たかは不明)
  • たまに着地動作を繰り返すようになるバグを対策(修正出来たかは不明)
対策の過程で少しだけファイルサイズが小さくなりました。

調整

• シャインセルク中に魔剣解放を使用しても、消えずに空間に固定されるように
  • ラスボスの振り下ろしの攻撃判定の残る時間を短縮
  • ラスボスのブレイク時の動作を調整
  • ボス戦で名前を表示するように
  • 背景を簡素化する処理を、画面品質の設定 Lowest から Low 以下に変更
機能追加

• ギャラリーでLoopを設定できるように
    • Autoを連続で選択するとLoopに変化します(触手エナドレは非対応)
  • TimeAttackモードを追加
  • 必殺技「ホーリーウォール」、特殊技「デイブレイク」を追加

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Magic sword incubus 1.02
Mega
Thank You greatly for keeping providing the most updated versions, baron.

Gave the v1.01 a try just a little while ago. Looked great but holy moly... That MTL is bonkers shit with that old Google API!! xD
1629040358598.png 1629040435297.png
The left is the current state of affairs, while the right is from the (much better) auto-MTL'ed back-then-'early-access version' from 7 months ago (from the first page of this thread, actually). Also, bear in mind, that it's more often than not much worse for most of the sentences than as seen on the left... lol
If somebody perchance still has the "completed" translation.txt file from the early access version, I think it would help a lot if they could share it. Don't know how much actual text was added and/or changed in the game since 7 months ago, but chances are, maybe not TOO much, in which case we could still probably be better off with that for now... Just an idea.

Also, since I haven't seen it explicitly mentioned and it's not always the case with unity games, but this one NEEDS Japanese locale to run correctly, so either switch to JP locale or use NTLEAS to emulate it (I don't know if a x64 executable can be run with Locale Emulator, at least on my system) - I think it's worth mentioning.

EDIT: Just for comparison, here's the OCR'd DeepL translation of the first few lines lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
I run the game through "NTleas".
great game.
hard, fast, beautiful, good techniques and special effects.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
And i remember back then when i played the EA version and after finishing thinking to myself: Eh, well, doesn't matter if i delete the whole folder (i needed the space), at the end i'll just reinstall XUnityAutoTranslator fresh and let DeepL do all the work again. Heh...joke's on me.
Does someone by any chance have the Early Acces Version that was up to the dragon fight?
I wouldn't mind replaying it while DeepL goes grabbing shit, and then i can replace it up to that part of the story. I mean, sounds funnier than copy-pastying the shit out of it.

The rest, well, we're fucked.

EDIT: Y'Know what, nevermind, if there is an even slightly bit different text here or there (which i bet there is) in any dialog, we're just as good as fucked.

Reactions: Zippix

dragonine

Jan 20, 2019
soo.. it is complete already? or is there any other updates? sorry but I'm dumb about this kind of updates, bugs, and stuff

dragonine

Jan 20, 2019
And i remember back then when i played the EA version and after finishing thinking to myself: Eh, well, doesn't matter if i delete the whole folder (i needed the space), at the end i'll just reinstall XUnityAutoTranslator fresh and let DeepL do all the work again. Heh...joke's on me.
Does someone by any chance have the Early Acces Version that was up to the dragon fight?
I wouldn't mind replaying it while DeepL goes grabbing shit, and then i can replace it up to that part of the story. I mean, sounds funnier than copy-pastying the shit out of it.

The rest, well, we're fucked.

EDIT: Y'Know what, nevermind, if there is an even slightly bit different text here or there (which i bet there is) in any dialog, we're just as good as fucked.
oh I still got the early access version, if you still want it

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes