3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Good news bad news.

Good news is I pretty sure the decensor works everywhere now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit2: This patch comes with the main post now, you don't need to download it.
Edit3: This patch should also work with future updates.
How do you disable the shitty machine translation

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
1.03 us out. Can be found if looked for...
With some substantial additions as well btw, supposedly. Probably now is the time to try it.
Dunno if funog1's uncens that worked for the previous version(s) is still up to the task (I guess some assets might have been altered somewhat?; would appreciate if someone were to give feedback).

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
1.03 us out. Can be found if looked for...
With some substantial additions as well btw, supposedly. Probably now is the time to try it.
Dunno if funog1's uncens that worked for the previous version(s) is still up to the task (I guess some assets might have been altered somewhat?; would appreciate if someone were to give feedback).
https://f95zone.to/threads/magic-sword-incubus-mtl-final-brianode.71065/post-6371818
This one, right?
I'll try to test it now - huge thanks for the info...

Reactions: Zippix

lurkingaroundagain

Feb 25, 2021
It does, both methods
the il2cpp build and the bepinex one, check out the thread and also the one at ulmf
I checked but have no idea why it isn't working for me.

Game is v1.03, I got BepInEx from and latest auto translator . They're all in the same folder and when I enter settings to test it, nothing is translated. Did I do something wrong?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Well, this most certainly is going to give me a headache...
So, I'm just troubleshooting here: can anyone access the XUnity UI with ALT+0 while running (any version) of the game with the demosaic and autoTL mod? You really MAY need to be in actual Japanese system locale here, and NTLEAS maybe just won't cut it...
Thing is, I swear I remember tinkering with the UI like a month ago with v1.00, but maybe I... was using Bepinex then?! Arghh, driving me nuts!! lol

At any rate... Sadly, my fear was warranted as the uncen from funog1 in https://f95zone.to/threads/magic-sword-incubus-mtl-final-brianode.71065/page-6#post-6371818 is not working anymore (skipped through to the scene in the prologue, and...nope :unsure: ) for v1.03.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020

lurkingaroundagain

Feb 25, 2021
Well, this most certainly is going to give me a headache...
So, I'm just troubleshooting here: can anyone access the XUnity UI with ALT+0 while running (any version) of the game with the demosaic and autoTL mod? You really MAY need to be in actual Japanese system locale here, and NTLEAS maybe just won't cut it...
Thing is, I swear I remember tinkering with the UI like a month ago with v1.00, but maybe I... was using Bepinex then?! Arghh, driving me nuts!! lol

At any rate... Sadly, my fear was warranted as the uncen from funog1 in https://f95zone.to/threads/magic-sword-incubus-mtl-final-brianode.71065/page-6#post-6371818 is not working anymore (skipped through to the scene in the prologue, and...nope :unsure: ) for v1.03.
My locale is Japan and I can't get the auto translator to work on v1.03.
I try the ALT + 0 shortcut but nothing appears.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the info, guys.
My locale is Japan and I can't get the auto translator to work on v1.03.
I try the ALT + 0 shortcut but nothing appears.
Try it with the melonloader from funog1 post (https://f95zone.to/threads/magic-sword-incubus-mtl-final-brianode.71065/page-6#post-6371818). It works, but only gives -mostly- terribad GoogleTL, which I guess could or could not be considered better than nothing, however I can't get to the XUnityAT UI. Even though the ALT+T (toggle translated / original text) hotkey works (so I'd assume other hotkeys should be functioning too; though probably it's only that straightforward in my head lol).

Such shame about the uncen not working anymore. Here's to hope that it could be fixed easily so that it could be applied to 1.03 as well.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes