3.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 12, 2018
5/5, the easy difficulty mode and simplified inputs allows for finishing the game without being tryhard. Last Inquiry is a skill that needs to be bought in the status menu and the tutorial totally doesn't mention this. It's not needed though, as opposed to double jump, which is pretty required for certain enemies and I basically accidentally learned it existed.

Nov 12, 2018
Everything that's in the first tutorial. Power attack, Angel Halo, and simple moves that can't be assigned a dedicated button, mostly.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating Thread to v1.17b5...

Thread Updated to v1.17b5!
Thread Updated.gif
Thank You for your patience!

Last edited:
Reactions: Vladius

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
1.17b4

- New costumes have been implemented!
The gallant Brave Knight and the dainty Lumiere Dress
. Both costumes can be obtained in the Dressing Room after defeating the bosses that appear after clearing the game at a certain difficulty level.

- Fixed issues that did not significantly affect game progression and display issues.

1.17b5

- Fixed an display issue in ultra-wide screen.
- Adjusted finish moves.

someone, please, upload update !
Yeah I hate "post game" unlocks. When I finish the game, it goes into the trash, I'm done, move to something else.

If you give me something like that after grinding and killing the last boss at the highest level and shit, I'm not gonna replay it, it's like you gave nothing. I'm not gonna enjoy it, the game is done. There's nothing else to do, so why even bother?

Again the Japanese Hentai game makers with their absolutely asstarded game design decisions.

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel for ripped sprites when you're using Warcraft 3 sprites as your background soldiers/mobs.

May 27, 2018
I have been trying to get the Uncen patch to work for like 30 min now and it is still censored, I don't understand what I am doing wrong

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
is there any actual pregnancy gameplay in this game or is just for example, only game over shots?

Frankyc33

Mar 4, 2018
For those of you looking for the demosaic, you can join this group's discord server:
In their Patches drive share it is located in the Brianode folder.
I would post a direct link but it is against their rules.

Note: The demosaic doesn't add much, lots of clipping and untextured dicks. Might be better to leave it up to your imagination.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah I hate "post game" unlocks. When I finish the game, it goes into the trash, I'm done, move to something else.

If you give me something like that after grinding and killing the last boss at the highest level and shit, I'm not gonna replay it, it's like you gave nothing. I'm not gonna enjoy it, the game is done. There's nothing else to do, so why even bother?

Again the Japanese Hentai game makers with their absolutely asstarded game design decisions.
you do realize that tons of companies do that same stuff for console and pc games, right? It has nothing to do with just hentai game makers or japanese.. i get youre frustrated, and i dont love that either.. but its literally just how game companies do stuff now.. dribbling out content, so their games stays somewhat relevant(even if it totally doesnt work for you or, say, me.. other ppl are drawn to it later, so the DEVs still grab a few more ppl).

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes