KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
patching seems tedious. If anyone could just compile patched version and attach to main post, would be grateful.

Going through pages, notice there so many patches and main post "EXTRA" patches also have a lot of steps to patch.

Oct 2, 2018
Is the original first one not on this site. Does not come up in search results. Only this version shows up! Though might not be translated yet...?

Reactions: suyatna

lsplpp

Nov 2, 2022
Hey guys , do you guys know how to change font in this game ? I try to translate whole sht to Chinese language but the font kinna look ungly.

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Can I not just extract and run? Nothing here actually seems to answer the issue of when you get a white box with japanese text telling you theres an error. I have system locale and I'm not seeing what I need to do here, I miss something? I have system locale on Japan as well. Do I need to have patch 1,2,(3) The third being the one I follow that MTL text's directions in the folder with it?

I have system locale changed.
I then extract normally.
Extract MTL_v1.8
Put moacode and moacode_original in MwbExtractor and also a copy and paste of the moacode.mwb in patch03 folder.
Moacode folder into the MwbExtractor
Replace the moacode.mwb in patch03 folder with the new moacode.mwb i got from MwbExtractor
throw that patch03 into GxpPacker
Grab the new patch03 and put it in the folder with the game

1689009910846.png

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Can I not just extract and run? Nothing here actually seems to answer the issue of when you get a white box with japanese text telling you theres an error. I have system locale and I'm not seeing what I need to do here, I miss something? I have system locale on Japan as well. Do I need to have patch 1,2,(3) The third being the one I follow that MTL text's directions in the folder with it?

I have system locale changed.
I then extract normally.
Extract MTL_v1.8
Put moacode and moacode_original in MwbExtractor and also a copy and paste of the moacode.mwb in patch03 folder.
Moacode folder into the MwbExtractor
Replace the moacode.mwb in patch03 folder with the new moacode.mwb i got from MwbExtractor
throw that patch03 into GxpPacker
Grab the new patch03 and put it in the folder with the game

View attachment 2759494
You should have patch 01 from the append, patch 02 from the original interface translation and patch 03 for the dialog translation.
All the files should be in the Mega directory.
Not sure what other cause would be for the error.

The moacode stuff is only if you want to edit the translations yourself if you stumble upon a game bug as it wasn't that stable in earlier versions(and arguably still isn't).

Last edited:

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
You should have patch 01 from the append, patch 02 from the original interface translation and patch 03 for the dialog translation.
All the files should be in the Mega directory.
Not sure what other cause would be for the error.

The moacode stuff is only if you want to edit the translations yourself if you stumble upon a game bug as it wasn't that stable in earlier versions(and arguably still isn't).
Weird. I did exactly as you said. Extract append, original inter, and dialog. Grabbed 2 from original, and took the third that was in it, but im still getting this.
The Japanese for it is
"Failed to load the system configuration file. Possible reasons for issue:
Operation is blocked by antivirus software.
incorrect installation
Working directory is incorrect"

I tried turning window defender earlier off. I dont see how installation could be wrong since i just extract here the folder into a new folder, and working directory doesnt seem to be it also unless it needs to be somewhere.
1689077811502.png

Sonsuka

Aug 29, 2017
Holy crap do I feel stupid lmfao. Okay for people in the future with this issue. Please also download the actual Demonion above the translated extra. The translated extra is made to replace the actual download. Don't make same mistake and think that the translated one contains the actual game.

Reactions: Kevinbrony

Kevinbrony

Sep 9, 2017
Holy crap do I feel stupid lmfao. Okay for people in the future with this issue. Please also download the actual Demonion above the translated extra. The translated extra is made to replace the actual download. Don't make same mistake and think that the translated one contains the actual game.
thanks from the future

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
The art looks great but I want to know if it's possible to avoid sharing the Heroines with others (and avoid rape by others)?

jiangyujiawudi

Oct 8, 2023
Hey guys , do you guys know how to change font in this game ? I try to translate whole sht to Chinese language but the font kinna look ungly.
兄弟,我也提取了mwb文件并且正在做机翻以及尝试直接替换文本。方便的话能加个联系方式请教些问题吗?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote