VoidWalkerZ

Sep 30, 2019
What? Sugoi is a translation tool. I was talking about using it to make a better translation of this game.

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
Is the first one on here? And do you need to play it to understand this one?

Also what kind of Shota content are we talking about with the tag, is it just going to be one of those "Protag is de-aged for one scene" kind of deals?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Sonsuka

bijileo

Sep 18, 2019
can someone look my game data??
i think i got a error bcause it dont trigger shuka conversation event

przpriv

Sep 5, 2017
When i try running that game without app locate i got black screen and after 4-5 sec game closing, when i use app locate nothing happens exept creating new ".dmp" file (when i open file with notepad i got text from attatchment) Can anyone help me with this shitty situation?

ZeroAlex

Mar 28, 2018
man i need some help the read me on the mtl tranlation are very hard to understand someone has successful applied the all patches?

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
For who want to have an easy life/cheat/get cg's(i think there was a code to free gallery or something, been a long time since i played).

Attaching SpoilerAL 6.2 or 6.3(forgot) with patch from necocan forums(gentleman update).
Code:
Process is to run it as administrator
Search through creators and lists ti'll find Demonion game
Click on it and attach on process to run.
Similar to cheat engine without that many functions, u can trigger scripts/change values considering the stuff avaliable on list. It also depends if the game is on the right version though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Games with a (English) on the list tittle were games i've opened the cheat list on a notepad long ago and translated just the codes description so i didn't mess up(google translate) and at least get a general idea on what each code did on the games.
For Demonion 2 the list would be like this... if it recognize values while the game is running, then it's working for u.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, SpoilerAL is an old program that attachs itself to others and it does uses something similar to a pattern used by trojans. As it's an old memory searcher(but i've used through the entire time and even cheated on kamidori/rance series with it) i don't see issues, up to u guys if u want to use or not(All i have to say is that different than Cheat Engine, this program is very invasive to app memory, what goes against the law nowadays i believe, as people prefer using Cheat Engine now than this old non-upgraded win XP program lols).
It seems page blocks as it recognizes a program from old 2000's as "dangerous" lol, just cause it attachs heavily and reads/change memory on real time(what could be dangerous because it does use a trojan or something to acess the memory, a program long before cheat engine was a thing, and even cheat engine can do a blue screen on computer if people trigger a certain function without proper method in their setup)
Guess i'll just add a dropbox link:
Hi mate when I tried using this with Demonion 1, any cheats I toggle are just met with 'not defined error' and doesn't work. I made sure to attach to the demonion.exe process. Any idea what might be wrong?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote