__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
So I found (I did not create this) a semi-guide of sorts through the power of Google (because everyone here is apparently too lazy to look for such a thing themselves). Routes are listed here (including the way to get to the true route), and some other stuff too.

Reactions: Mezeto

Legie

Feb 14, 2018
I just don´t get it. On this site is so many shota content that are not marked as such. Under the witch, Isolated with mom... literally dozens of games at least.
And if every once in a while a game with a shota label comes along, does this get in??
There's hardly any shota content! Even according to the dlsite page.
Why aren't games being tagged correctly and who's in charge? It's really a mess.

Reactions: SylvieRose

zakien1

Mar 29, 2019
What to do after conquer Rospen? I don't have any new options for invasion, just stuck with it. Halp pleace.

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Why aren't games being tagged correctly and who's in charge? It's really a mess.
If you think about it logically and you are aware of the differences in places, there's a good reason why that tag often gets missed.

Intentionally.

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
Is there content you can miss? I just captured the Mage Adventure wo keeps attacking me. But I didn't catch the Adventure in the first "chapter". Have I missed her content, or is there a way to capture her later?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is there content you can miss? I just captured the Mage Adventure wo keeps attacking me. But I didn't catch the Adventure in the first "chapter". Have I missed her content, or is there a way to capture her later?
It could be, try waiting a few turns and see if she appears in an invasion.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I'm stuck in open map battle...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone pls help!
An small guide of a player who ran this on Japanese game with nothing translated.
- Make sure to get all upgrades as possible.
- Whenever u open a free map, make profit to power level ur girls.
- Make sure to return to ur dungeon and upgrade the dungeon features, some boost ur gained gold, exp, etc. Ideally u should also try to place 3~5 traps in all 4 entrances of ur dungeon(yeah, 4. As u advance story, u get some special items that are used to open some doors on ur dungeon freeing newer girls to be captured that will try to invade ur dungeon or follow the story.
- Stuck in a room? Make sure to check the 4 commands on the right side. Many of the puzzles/rooms have hidden mechanics, such as destroy trap x, barrel y, pull lever, -> kill all enemies in specific rooms <- and so on. Whenever any room is locked and u can't advance, move character around, kill all mobs on the screen and try to use all 4 commands(including destroy things) while walking around, u will see that sooner or later u will interact/destroy the thing hiding what is cucking u from advancing(this was my approach while playing on jpn).
- Once u finished one of the queens/princess in a fight, u will get the item that i mentioned to open another direction. The order exactly in this game doesn't matter as if u do everything, u will always reach the true ending, as the game will end when u beat one of the 2 queens, then it'll return to when it branched, no dangerous/issues or even need to fear not getting the real ending/true ending. Whatever u do, it'll always end in the true ending once u fight each of the queens once, then both together on the 3rd reroll back or something(to when story branch between choices of the queens). Also on the 3rd after u killing each of them once, the game will release the choice to keep them alive and use them as units(the route to true ending is basically they join u and all survive, only possible to do once u already finished their battle and killed them/got revenge once).
Have Fun.

Also spoileral cheats are also a choice. This game have a working cheat list for all versions to reduce the grinding/get inf hp or even inf time to check on the rooms trying to find what is blocking ur advance. As i mentioned, all maps that have closed doors, have a condition. As mentioned it can be kill all enemies, special hidden button, lever, destroy all items on screens, yada yada. Do all, and u can advance.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For who want to have an easy life/cheat/get cg's(i think there was a code to free gallery or something, been a long time since i played).

Attaching SpoilerAL 6.2 or 6.3(forgot) with patch from necocan forums(gentleman update).
Code:
Process is to run it as administrator
Search through creators and lists ti'll find Demonion game
Click on it and attach on process to run.
Similar to cheat engine without that many functions, u can trigger scripts/change values considering the stuff avaliable on list. It also depends if the game is on the right version though.
Games with a (English) on the list tittle were games i've opened the cheat list on a notepad long ago and translated just the codes description so i didn't mess up(google translate) and at least get a general idea on what each code did on the games.
For Demonion 2 the list would be like this... if it recognize values while the game is running, then it's working for u.

Btw, SpoilerAL is an old program that attachs itself to others and it does uses something similar to a pattern used by trojans. As it's an old memory searcher(but i've used through the entire time and even cheated on kamidori/rance series with it) i don't see issues, up to u guys if u want to use or not(All i have to say is that different than Cheat Engine, this program is very invasive to app memory, what goes against the law nowadays i believe, as people prefer using Cheat Engine now than this old non-upgraded win XP program lols).
It seems page blocks as it recognizes a program from old 2000's as "dangerous" lol, just cause it attachs heavily and reads/change memory on real time(what could be dangerous because it does use a trojan or something to acess the memory, a program long before cheat engine was a thing, and even cheat engine can do a blue screen on computer if people trigger a certain function without proper method in their setup)
Guess i'll just add a dropbox link:

Last edited:

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
The latest MTL should fix that one.
Mega
I will probably have to update the transition a couple of times to fix all the issues so check this folder for updates.
Folder
i guess this is the latest TL so far?
and is it full MTL or it's edited MTL? (please let it be edited MTL at least)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote