herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
no full save yet?
Yes, there is one. Look here.

I usually like it easy, not a fan of tough challenges, but cinematic mode is ridiculously easy, way too easy. Seriously, I've not taken a single damage point so far and all enemies were insta killed, except for the fight against the commander during the festival. But I'm already over an hour into the game and don't want to repeat the whole thing again.

Lewdiardi

Jan 14, 2022
Do I have to play this game twice to get the real ending? After my first playthrough I saw that I missed alot of scenes.

mcHy

Nov 6, 2018
hey if i may ask is this your file? cause if so is there a guide i can follow to find the scenes? especially the 2 most bottom ones
yep, thats my file but i just startet the game unlocked with mtool the gallery and saved.
I didnt realy play it.

Reactions: Coomer4571

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Yes, how dare they add content the vast majority of people don't like in a game seemingly marketed for "mass appeal" or whatever the equivalent is in hentai. If at least they made it optional, that would be another story, though.
Who is that vast majority, do they live in your head as well? The people actually paying for the game seem to not mind considering 35k people purchased it just on DLsite, making it the 12th most sold game annually on that platform.

Unless, obviously, weebs actually do live up to their reputation of being all "neoteny enjoyers" and children getting railed is in smack middle of their target.
keep projecting.

I'm sure you'd love some actual bear x bear gay scenes being forced on you when you're jacking it off to lolis getting tortured, right?

I'm sure the tags will make up for it, since it's going to be tagged as such regardless if the content is forced or optional.
no i wouldn't, luckily for me I'd actually be able to ignore the game just fine if it contains content i don't like. Maybe because I'm not some narcissistic fuck that seems to believe everyone needs to make their projects according to what i like.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Who is that vast majority, do they live in your head as well? The people actually paying for the game seem to not mind considering 35k people purchased it just on DLsite, making it the 12th most sold game annually on that platform.

keep projecting.

no i wouldn't, luckily for me I'd actually be able to ignore the game just fine if it contains content i don't like. Maybe because I'm not some narcissistic fuck that seems to believe everyone needs to make their projects according to what i like.
Sure, fam.

whatever you say.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
question, so a lot of people have said that pretty much all the hentai scenes of this game are concentrated in one place, is it easy to know when that 1 place comes?

also how many hentai scenes are there, I don't mind having to play through tons of story to reach the H part but I'd like to know if there's at least more than 20, Thanks!

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
question, so a lot of people have said that pretty much all the hentai scenes of this game are concentrated in one place, is it easy to know when that 1 place comes?

also how many hentai scenes are there, I don't mind having to play through tons of story to reach the H part but I'd like to know if there's at least more than 20, Thanks!
Yes. It's all explained in the game. There're quite a few, way more than 20, and even the normal (non bad ends) ones have different variations (nothing missable tho).

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Yes, how dare they add content the vast majority of people don't like in a game seemingly marketed for "mass appeal" or whatever the equivalent is in hentai. If at least they made it optional, that would be another story, though.

Unless, obviously, weebs actually do live up to their reputation of being all "neoteny enjoyers" and children getting railed is in smack middle of their target.

I'm sure you'd love some actual bear x bear gay scenes being forced on you when you're jacking it off to lolis getting tortured, right?

I'm sure the tags will make up for it, since it's going to be tagged as such regardless if the content is forced or optional.
Game is a top seller on Steam, you and people like you are a minority now, and you will have to learn to live with that. The Demon Queen Melissa game is going to be a top seller too, which will lead to more games like them being translated, and there is nothing you can do about it.

Reactions: DancingGet

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just looked at the CG rip on ehentai... It seems like the vast majority of scenes are FuckoLand stuff and the Bad End Dungeon? I just tried the Bad End Dungeon right after it opens up and it was super underwhelming. No real scenes worth fapping to at least when it's just the MC and the slave knight in there. And the out of place amusement park stuff is just not my jam.

I think the game design and story is pretty decent, but it would be much more interesting if there were some more scenes tied to the plot. Even the Shinigami King didn't have a real scene when he visited the Bad End Dungeon.

Reactions: RetiredMember

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Game is a top seller on Steam, you and people like you are a minority now, and you will have to learn to live with that. The Demon Queen Melissa game is going to be a top seller too, which will lead to more games like them being translated, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Of course it is. But not because it's a "top seller" does it mean it's profitable, though. They might just break even and they're gonna have to choose their next project carefully, if Steam gives them the axe, it's over. So no, it's not gonna lead to more being translated as long as you people are still here pirating the games. Want more lolis? Go and buy them.

However? Apart from you weebs that eat that shit like cupcakes, it's going to be a hard sell for everyone else.

Just like you don't want to be sucking dick in your harem cringe, normal people don't want to be forced to jack off to lolis.

Which is why I'm saying that they should just separate it. Same company, two types of games. One for normal degenerates, one for "neoteny enjoyers". The money they get from the normal games will fund their lolicon ones and vice-versa. Then everyone is happy, it's win-win for everyone involved, there's literally zero downsides. No one is forced to see stylized depictions of children being raped and tortured and you have a whole game of nothing but that to enjoy to your full pleasure.

I don't know why you're against this, actually. It's literally the best solution.

Reactions: RetiredMember

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Of course it is. But not because it's a "top seller" does it mean it's profitable, though. They might just break even and they're gonna have to choose their next project carefully, if Steam gives them the axe, it's over. So no, it's not gonna lead to more being translated as long as you people are still here pirating the games. Want more lolis? Go and buy them.

However? Apart from you weebs that eat that shit like cupcakes, it's going to be a hard sell for everyone else.

Just like you don't want to be sucking dick in your harem cringe, normal people don't want to be forced to jack off to lolis.

Which is why I'm saying that they should just separate it. Same company, two types of games. One for normal degenerates, one for "neoteny enjoyers". The money they get from the normal games will fund their lolicon ones and vice-versa. Then everyone is happy, it's win-win for everyone involved, there's literally zero downsides. No one is forced to see stylized depictions of children being raped and tortured and you have a whole game of nothing but that to enjoy to your full pleasure.

I don't know why you're against this, actually. It's literally the best solution.
If you can't handle loli it's simply not a game for you, devs and publishers aren't going to go out of their to make separate versions of the game just so they may get a few extra sales. Looking at Steam review numbers, this games is doing a lot better than most recent Kagura releases, so it will definitely lead to more loli. Especially after Melisa does well too.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
If you can't handle loli it's simply not a game for you, devs and publishers aren't going to go out of their to make separate versions of the game just so they may get a few extra sales. Looking at Steam review numbers, this games is doing a lot better than most recent Kagura releases, so it will definitely lead to more loli. Especially after Melisa does well too.
Bro not even yourself actually believe that lmao.

Let's see if Demon King Melissa, whatever it is, stays in the store or if Steam don't yeet that shit out to the sun.

4.50 star(s) 96 Votes