3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Ok, I can accept that they are the MC's sluts, but never share with others. In my opinion the sharing is similar to NTR (netorare) in one aspect: I don't like either of them, and therefore I don't want them to happen.
I understand, if you don't want to share the girls, just don't watch the events where this happens. I understand that there are some of these events that you have to watch to continue the story or a route, but please understand that I can't tailor the game to everyone's tastes.

Thank you for your feedback

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 3333164

Overview:
Due to a war between angels and demons,
a devil contacts our hero so that he can spread evil and corruption,
through the world and thus achieve enough power to defeat the angels.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-07
Release Date: 2023-01-07
Developer: Demon's Servant -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:

View attachment 2254834 View attachment 2473334 View attachment 2473336 View attachment 2473337 View attachment 2473338 View attachment 2570062 View attachment 2895683
Tried 2 DL's and got the same errors. DS39.jpg

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Got a message when extracting the game:
CRC failed : Demon's Servant (V0.15)\www\movies\FuckMizunoMorePeopleChangingRoom.webm
same ive tried 2 seperate downloads both archives r corrupt
Tried 2 DL's and got the same errors. View attachment 3334187
It seems that the links are broken, I just updated them with the ones I have in my patreon, it seems that they work correctly, any other problem, do not hesitate to let me know.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand, if you don't want to share the girls, just don't watch the events where this happens. I understand that there are some of these events that you have to watch to continue the story or a route, but please understand that I can't tailor the game to everyone's tastes.

Thank you for your feedback
Ok, just one mandatory sharing scene, whether I have to watch it or even if I can skip it (it happens off-screen), is enough for me not to be interested in playing.

So it's best that I don't even try the game: Or I can make it so that the only one who has a romantic or sexual relationship and sex scenes with the LIs (and basically any girl that appears in the game) is the MC, or the game doesn't interest me.

In any case, good luck.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Demon's Servant [v0.15] [Demon's Servant] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [161 MB]
- - -

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
game kind of crashes and goes to a black screen before a scene is about to play out. I thought it was just a loading screen. I had to close program load save file again to se if it fixes the issue. It did not resolve the issue. Shame.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Việc ghi đã dừng lại, tôi đã thử nhiều liên kết nhưng vẫn như vậy
Điều đó không nên xảy ra, tôi đã kiểm tra nhiều lần và lỗi đó không xảy ra.
Bạn có vui lòng cung cấp riêng cho tôi trò chơi hoàn chỉnh cùng với các tệp lưu để xem lỗi có thể xảy ra không?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
game kind of crashes and goes to a black screen before a scene is about to play out. I thought it was just a loading screen. I had to close program load save file again to se if it fixes the issue. It did not resolve the issue. Shame.
Have you downloaded the game from the new links I updated or from my patreon?

If you downloaded it before the update I made with the links, try downloading it again, several people complained about this and it was because the link provided the game in poor condition.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Have you downloaded the game from the new links I updated or from my patreon?

If you downloaded it before the update I made with the links, try downloading it again, several people complained about this and it was because the link provided the game in poor condition.
I'l try and even subscribe to Demon's Servant Patreon for I like the premise. I do wonder if down the road the girls will slowly be demonized, actually go beyond becoming sluts. Get black eyes, develop cute lustful horns. Not as extreme as "My New Neighbors" but just enough to indicate they're souls have been corrupted. Sexy Dark Revealing Goth outfits. Subtle. Visual signs that corruption and evil are taking over the human world.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
The bar game doesn't seem to be better, actually, it seems to be worse, the thing seems to just not want to move now. I'm losing bets worth 20 gold now...

Edit: Nevremind, I restarted the game and it worked fine...huh

Sometimes it works well and sometimes it will refuse to react to me pressing the button and just sit there while her beer goes down...the latter more often than the former

Yeah it got even worse than before, at least before it would react at first and then jerk near the end, now it just doesn't wanna respond at all

On the plus side, when it actually does work it works really well, so its like a luck game, but yeah, heighten the sensitivity or something, if its that much of a crapshoot if it does and doesn't detect me pushing the buttons or not.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I'l try and even subscribe to Demon's Servant Patreon for I like the premise. I do wonder if down the road the girls will slowly be demonized, actually go beyond becoming sluts. Get black eyes, develop cute lustful horns. Not as extreme as "My New Neighbors" but just enough to indicate they're souls have been corrupted. Sexy Dark Revealing Goth outfits. Subtle. Visual signs that corruption and evil are taking over the human world.
I will be very grateful to you. :D

I will take all your suggestions into account, thank you very much for the comment and suggestions.

Reactions: JaszMan

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
The bar game doesn't seem to be better, actually, it seems to be worse, the thing seems to just not want to move now. I'm losing bets worth 20 gold now...

Edit: Nevremind, I restarted the game and it worked fine...huh

Sometimes it works well and sometimes it will refuse to react to me pressing the button and just sit there while her beer goes down...the latter more often than the former

Yeah it got even worse than before, at least before it would react at first and then jerk near the end, now it just doesn't wanna respond at all

On the plus side, when it actually does work it works really well, so its like a luck game, but yeah, heighten the sensitivity or something, if its that much of a crapshoot if it does and doesn't detect me pushing the buttons or not.
I will try to make the minigame have better playability, if I don't succeed and they continue to give errors I will change it for another minigame with better playability.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for commenting.

Reactions: BOH56

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Two new bugs
1. During the Police Officer Mission when you have to go to her in the bathroom stall it asks for 20 gold and then doesn't let you enter the stall
2. For the Shop Girl when you enter the stall for the blowjob the game with crash, without fail

So yeah, not possible to continue those

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Two new bugs
1. During the Police Officer Mission when you have to go to her in the bathroom stall it asks for 20 gold and then doesn't let you enter the stall
2. For the Shop Girl when you enter the stall for the blowjob the game with crash, without fail

So yeah, not possible to continue those
Thank you very much for reporting the errors. :D

Edit:
I already checked the errors you mentioned.
1-The error will be solved in future versions, in the meantime to go through the door without the error, check that the event of the woman in the store who gives you a blobjob for money in the bathroom does not start, at that time you will be able to access correctly.
2-Im check several times that it runs correctly, personally it doesn't give me an error, I will still search and try to solve the error.

Last edited:

BOH56

May 27, 2017
New Bug
So I got the little girl to give the nun the necklace and was corrupting her again.

Then for another quest I talked to Arfax again, and he gave me ANOTHER necklace, which I can't give to the little girl again because that part is already done and she's chilling infront of the door of the church, and now I can no longer whisper to the nun

There's also still the issue of scenes randomly freezing

Last edited:

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
Thank you very much for reporting the errors. :D

Edit:
I already checked the errors you mentioned.
1-The error will be solved in future versions, in the meantime to go through the door without the error, check that the event of the woman in the store who gives you a blobjob for money in the bathroom does not start, at that time you will be able to access correctly.
2-Im check several times that it runs correctly, personally it doesn't give me an error, I will still search and try to solve the error.
tengo una duda de que depende cual de las dos aparecera en el banco entre yuhara o ???? por quiero sacar las escenas de ambas pero siempre me sale yuhara en el banco y ???? dentro de la habitacion dormida cual es el requisito para que cambien de lugar XD que en otra partida anterior alrevez ???? salia en el banco y yuhara en la habitacion. de paso el juego ha mejorado gracias por el esfuerzo que le haz metido lo he jugado desde antes y hasta ahora tuve tiempo de probarlo en esta actualizacion

Reactions: Demon's Servant
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes