3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I have no way winning drinking game due to have slow reaction and game sometimes doesn't read my input. Is there workaround or at least way to reduce the difficulty?

Edit: scratch that. I always win when it read my input properly; Is this the latency issue that other speak about?
It could be a latency problem yes, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: nico360

nico360

May 17, 2020
It could be a latency problem yes, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the comment.
I think the simplest way to avoid problems with this is to change the minigame so that instead of using the keyboard we simply have to click with the mouse as if our life depended on it, at least until the game's latency problems are fixed.

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
I think the simplest way to avoid problems with this is to change the minigame so that instead of using the keyboard we simply have to click with the mouse as if our life depended on it, at least until the game's latency problems are fixed.
Due to latency issue, minigame that requires precision and timed one are off limits, severely limiting alternatives.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
It may be a good way, a good idea, I will keep it in mind. Thanks for commenting and for the idea.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Due to latency issue, minigame that requires precision and timed one are off limits, severely limiting alternatives.
I am looking at how to fix the latency and freezes in the game so that your can play with the best comfort in the game and therefore I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

lxvcjvxl

Dec 24, 2023
View attachment 3149412

Overview:
Due to a war between angels and demons,
a devil contacts our hero so that he can spread evil and corruption,
through the world and thus achieve enough power to defeat the angels.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: Demon's Servant -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

After controlling the detective I can’t find her anymore

lxvcjvxl

Dec 24, 2023
After controlling the detective is that the end on v0.13 i can’t see her anymore or eye of lust the receptionist of the police

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
After controlling the detective is that the end on v0.13 i can’t see her anymore or eye of lust the receptionist of the police
This is because in this version v0.13 no more content for the detective or the secretary has yet been implemented.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DemonsServant-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Demon's Servant [v0.14] [Demon's Servant]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 208 MB

(1 week) - -

Reactions: mastergig30

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone found work arund the animation freezing? softlocking me from finishing the detectve mission.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well, it is nice to know it is not my computer that is giving me problems. I too have problems with the animations freezing the game and the drinking challenge. Fortunately, I learned to save my game with each progression. But, it is still a pain having to restart the game. Will you be posting a fix or will we be waiting for the next version? It's not as fun playing without the animations.
Thank you for being there for your players.

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
I thought we would be able to remove the Police from the city in 0.14, since we got Kouhira enslaved... Hahaha. Maybe in the next updates.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
unfortunately the dev isn't one of us. The sex scenes are terrible, no sound, no text, nothing, except for bugs. Many animations are also iffy. Overall, strange, what made you think this would be hot? I wonder if the dev themselves finds their game hot, I don't think :unsure:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Where can I find a child to meet a girl from church?
Where is the child's corpse hidden?
All the information you need is in the Walkthrough, if you have already followed its steps and you are still lost, I will be happy to help you.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes