3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

nico360

May 17, 2020
I don't know if it's just for me or if you've already been informed, but you can use the eye of lust before you unlock it with the succubus, you just have to press the right mouse button while the interaction options with the woman in the potion shop and it activates, and secondly can you do something with the scenes? I don't have a NASA PC but it's not a toaster either, still the scenes freeze and I can't move forward with the story, especially with the girl who runs near the fountain

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I don't know if it's just for me or if you've already been informed, but you can use the eye of lust before you unlock it with the succubus, you just have to press the right mouse button while the interaction options with the woman in the potion shop and it activates, and secondly can you do something with the scenes? I don't have a NASA PC but it's not a toaster either, still the scenes freeze and I can't move forward with the story, especially with the girl who runs near the fountain
Yes, they informed me of the error but I thought it was solved, thank you for notifying me that the bug is still there.

As for the scenes, it is a problem that a lot of people are having regardless of their PC, I am looking at how to solve it and with each update trying to fix it or make it happen less often at least.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes and I hope to resolve it as soon as possible.

Reactions: nico360

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
Now the game is perfect... With the bugs fixed. Looking foward the next chapters. :D Some animations still freezing and there's some little things to fix here and there, but whatever... The main issues are fixed.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Now the game is perfect... With the bugs fixed. Looking foward the next chapters. :D Some animations still freezing and there's some little things to fix here and there, but whatever... The main issues are fixed.
I'm very happy to hear that,thank you very much for the comment :D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 279 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mastergig30
May 11, 2023
I'm trying to corrupt Sano and when I'm following the walkthrough it says to talk to yuka in the ritual room, but where is the ritual room? because for some reason when I click help in the house nothing happens. Any help?
Edit: Saw earlier that it's a glitch? does that mean I cannot progress anymore in the game?
Edit2: I like to mention that I like the character models, good luck on this project

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I'm trying to corrupt Sano and when I'm following the walkthrough it says to talk to yuka in the ritual room, but where is the ritual room? because for some reason when I click help in the house nothing happens. Any help?
Edit: Saw earlier that it's a glitch? does that mean I cannot progress anymore in the game?
Edit2: I like to mention that I like the character models, good luck on this project
The ritual room is obtained once the seal of the forest is broken, after this you give him what Arfax asks of you and once you enter, talk to him and enter the hole in the wall.
By the way, I'm glad you like my models. :D

Reactions: weezywasnthere
May 11, 2023
Sorry for asking so many questions but when I go to the gallery I still have some missing scenes, is there anyway there might be a scene guide?
Also Tomono and HIrada doesn'tseem to have gallery available for them

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Sorry for asking so many questions but when I go to the gallery I still have some missing scenes, is there anyway there might be a scene guide?
Also Tomono and HIrada doesn'tseem to have gallery available for them
Don't worry about the questions, I'll be happy to answer them. :D

The only guide there is is the one attached, if you follow it you should unlock all the available scenes without any problem.

Hirada and Tomono's gallery should be available, if not, progress further with them and it should be unlocked.

May 11, 2023

The only guide there is is the one attached, if you follow it you should unlock all the available scenes without any problem.

Hirada and Tomono's gallery should be available, if not, progress further with them and it should be unlocked.
I followed the guide as far as I can and I still struggle to find some scenes, I found out you can buy clothes for all the tavern girls except for Ibuki for some reason. Also I'm assuming the two "locked" characters are Tomono and Hirada
Sorry if it's alot of images

f95guest389

Jul 27, 2018

The gallery doesn't appear to update if using an old save that was fully cleared on prior versions, nothing was unlocked initially until I used cheats to unlock everything in the gallery.
Maybe with each version add a button/option in the gallery to unlock all previous content?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I followed the guide as far as I can and I still struggle to find some scenes, I found out you can buy clothes for all the tavern girls except for Ibuki for some reason. Also I'm assuming the two "locked" characters are Tomono and Hirada
Sorry if it's alot of images
In the guide I have tried to explain all the routes as clearly as possible, I am sorry that it is not helping you at all.

It is assumed that if you have already met Tomono and Hirada you should have them unlocked, I don't know if it is due to some problem, because you are the first person to let me know.

I can look at it if you want,for this you would have to send me your save.

If you have any other questions, I am happy to help you.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
The gallery doesn't appear to update if using an old save that was fully cleared on prior versions, nothing was unlocked initially until I used cheats to unlock everything in the gallery.
Maybe with each version add a button/option in the gallery to unlock all previous content?
The scenes you unlock are saved in a .json file so that it does not cost the game as much since there are many scenes, the file is located in /data and is "videos.json" if you transfer that file and the previous save to the new version of the game you should have all the memories you had before.

May 11, 2023
In the guide I have tried to explain all the routes as clearly as possible, I am sorry that it is not helping you at all.

It is assumed that if you have already met Tomono and Hirada you should have them unlocked, I don't know if it is due to some problem, because you are the first person to let me know.

I can look at it if you want,for this you would have to send me your save.

If you have any other questions, I am happy to help you.
here's my save any help would be great

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
I have no way winning drinking game due to have slow reaction and game sometimes doesn't read my input. Is there workaround or at least way to reduce the difficulty?

Edit: scratch that. I always win when it read my input properly; Is this the latency issue that other speak about?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes