3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
do you have any plan with better x-ray? and I love this story but sex scene is way too long I love play story but I don't like repetitive scene or can you add options to other position during having scene?
-Do you have any plans with a better x-ray? Not at the moment, but I will look into it in the future.

-As for the scenes, if I see more complaints about their length I will resolve it.

-Add options to other positions during the scene? I preferred to put the whole scene in a row so that it wouldn't be short and would be more fluid, but if I see more support for that idea I'll get into it. :D

Thank you for your comment and your support. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I can't find any spores.
Why?
-First you have to go down here with the sword equipped.
-Then you get off at the intersection.
-When you cross the bridge, plants will appear which, when you kill them, will give you the spores (There is a sign that warns of this)
PAso1.png PAso2.png PAso3.png

swooft

Jun 9, 2021
i've found an error where sona disappears and it's nowhere to be found, there for i can't finish ibuki's path anyone has a fix or is suffering the same error?

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
Yuhara game sometimes when I press the right or the left dont work and i lose time and sometimes lose the game because of this. Don't know if this only happen to me?

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I see version .12 was released a month ago on your patreon. I was curious about how long between early access and public are you doing now?

_Ying_

Jul 16, 2019
I see version .12 was released a month ago on your patreon. I was curious about how long between early access and public are you doing now?
From what I've seen the creator release a public version at the same time he release a new patreon version, and it takes around a month between each new version.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Yuhara game sometimes when I press the right or the left dont work and i lose time and sometimes lose the game because of this. Don't know if this only happen to me?
You are the first person to report this error to me. Still, I'll take a look to see if there are any problems in the code.
Thanks for the comment. :D

Reactions: Dragonmen78

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Can confirm, game still freezes, particularly with anything to do with running girl.

Oof. This was a pretty dark update. Not super crazy about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's more, that was all we got this time.:cry:

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes