Nov 8, 2023
Demon's Servant [v0.12] [Demon's Servant]

Compressed Windows >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Reactions: eric78

lolcolol

Feb 21, 2020
1.png
I can't find Sano here or even get out the tavern... What can I do?! I've tried to use the drunk woman to get out, but the other Sano events don't work to continue this event, and everytime I enter the tavern by the street or the stairs the same event starts again and again. You should put a easier Sano event up stairs or let us left the tavern to talk with her at some other place.

Last edited:

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Can confirm, game still freezes, particularly with anything to do with running girl.

Oof. This was a pretty dark update. Not super crazy about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's more, that was all we got this time.:cry:
I'm still working on addressing the game freezing issue.
I appreciate your opinion, and I will take it into consideration. As for playing with the girls, don't worry, everything will happen in due time. :D

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
View attachment 3071364
I can't find Sano here or even get out the tavern... What can I do?! I've tried to use the drunk woman to get out, but the other Sano events don't work to continue this event, and everytime I enter the tavern by the street or the stairs the same event starts again and again. You should put a easier Sano event up stairs or let us left the tavern to talk with her at some other place.
Sano must be inside the tavern when the event occurs since it is essential there, I will see what the error is and I will fix it, thank you for letting me know and I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I would also appreciate it if you could send me your save privately so I can see what the possible error is.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolcolol

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
why i can´t cheat to use save edior is will not work to play and tell me why do some thing wrong ??
The way to save the game is the default in RPGMaker, so you should have no problem editing it. Still, the cheat menu is something provided to my patrons, so I can't help you with that, I hope you understand.

Reactions: ForeverAlone87

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Apparently, freezes are very variable; there are people whose game does not freeze at all, others whose game only freezes in certain scenes that do not affect other people, and some who when repeating a certain scene sometimes experience freezes and other times not.
This is becoming a real headache, but I hope to fix it soon so you can enjoy the game without interruptions.

tadashi

Jul 26, 2017
Sano must be inside the tavern when the event occurs since it is essential there, I will see what the error is and I will fix it, thank you for letting me know and I am sorry for the inconvenience.
I would also appreciate it if you could send me your save privately so I can see what the possible error is.
I have the same symptoms.
I'm waiting for your correction.
It's a beer drinking competition, but I don't feel like I can win at all.
Can you all win?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
For me if she goes topless it freezes, but if she's only in her underwear the scene is fine. Also the daughter of the drinking lady stops giving any corruption or evil points after the first time.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I have the same symptoms.
I'm waiting for your correction.
It's a beer drinking competition, but I don't feel like I can win at all.
Can you all win?
I dont have any issues here the arrow tells you where to start and its the opposite arrow after to you just push left arrow right arrow repeatedly.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I inform you that the error that Sano does not appear in the Tavern will be solved in the next version (0.13), I am sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Reactions: ddualknives

shironekolk

May 31, 2023
Cuando corrompo a la policía rubia tetona, cuando ya está corrompida en la casa lejos de la ciudad, ¿no me deja entrar a la casa para ver las escenas sexuales con ella?

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
Cuando corrompo a la policía rubia tetona, cuando ya está corrompida en la casa lejos de la ciudad, ¿no me deja entrar a la casa para ver las escenas sexuales con ella?
Correcto,cuando la corrompes termina su historia,por el momento no he continuado con ella,en proximas versiones implementare mas escenas y eventos con ella.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
View attachment 3071364
I have the same issue. Every time i go to sleep it tells me (in spanish?) that i have to go talk to here at the inn. She is sitting in her room and i can have sex with her there but thats it.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
I have the same issue. Every time i go to sleep it tells me (in spanish?) that i have to go talk to here at the inn. She is sitting in her room and i can have sex with her there but thats it.
I already mentioned that in the next update the Sano error in version 0.13 was going to be fixed, still thanks for reporting and for the comment, I will fix the translation error right now.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes