3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

la__at

Nov 12, 2020
So i'm kinda stuck with the police quest. My assumption is that after the scene in the town hall with Kouhira i didn't go to the police station and at some point interacted with forest house earlier than got Futaba diary. So now i have a dog outside of the tavern but can't go into police station(

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
So i'm kinda stuck with the police quest. My assumption is that after the scene in the town hall with Kouhira i didn't go to the police station and at some point interacted with forest house earlier than got Futaba diary. So now i have a dog outside of the tavern but can't go into police station(
It should be irrelevant to have interacted with the forest house before taking the diary, although thanks that you have informed me in a next update will be fixed so that it does not happen, thank you.

Due to Futaba's police, it should appear if:
  • You have seen Kouhira's event at the town hall (As far as I can see, yes).
  • You have Futaba's diary.
  • And it's at night (20:00-8:59).

If Futaba does not appear in the bar street despite meeting these requirements, I would like you to send me your save privately and tell me more to see how it can be solved.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Forgive my ignorance, I don't know what a is swinging tag iirc.

The MC corrupts and builds a harem to enjoy and corrupt the world, that is why in the game there are both scenes of the protagonist with the girls and of people who are not the protagonist with the girls.

I hope this answer solves your question.
Then since MC purposely is sharing his girls with other people as you say then that's where the swinging tag would apply.

Reactions: Demon's Servant

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DemonsServant-0.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
...Given the changelog involving one character that is, well, gone, does that mean new content need a new game?

The grinding is horrible in this game, I must say, so I am not looking forward to restarting.

chato400

Feb 12, 2023
please update the walkthrough to version 0.20

It's very difficult to figure out what to do since the clothing saleswoman's mission

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
...Given the changelog involving one character that is, well, gone, does that mean new content need a new game?

The grinding is horrible in this game, I must say, so I am not looking forward to restarting.
No, it is not necessary to restart the game, continue the routes normally and you will understand why this new content exists.
If you need help with the routes, don't forget that the tutorial can help you with this.

And since you mentioned that the work is horrible, I would like to know what is horrible and your opinion and ideas to improve it, thanks for commenting.

Demon's Servant

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2020
please update the walkthrough to version 0.20

It's very difficult to figure out what to do since the clothing saleswoman's mission
Thanks for reporting that the tutorial was not updated, I thought the moderators had modified it, they must have forgotten, anyway I already uploaded the updated version to 0.20v.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes