Naoyakog

Feb 18, 2021
Hello everyone, one question: what is the software or engine of this fantastic and erotic game? Because I'm looking for the program with which they created the games (Inma No Ken, Shin Sei Den,this one, Erori 2.0, etc) or in other words the games and characters created by FullFlap, and the sprites to implement it in MUGEN, because I love all the FullFlap games and I do not know exactly what the program or engine xd , if you answer me I would appreciate it very much, Thank you very much, for reading this comment and your attention. (y)

qijishijie123o

Mar 17, 2021
Here are the screenshots I found on another forum about how to access some secrets, also a list of items to be found on the levels
Here are the screenshots I found on another forum about how to access some secrets, also a list of items to be found on the levels
What's the basis for these 'Missing' you're talking about, please?
I'm so curious about them. I have searched the final level everywhere for a long time.

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
I have a small problem with the translation patch. I run it for a really long time but it never finish, it takes a lot of memories and it seems it freezes. Also, Id on't know why but the icon is no longer the sad face but it's just blank. It worked fine before but now I just prefer running the game without it. Does someone knows the cause?

nimlasher

Mar 25, 2018
I received a hit from my Windows Antivirus when I downloaded this file. Can anyone confirm that it's clean and perhaps this was a false positive?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I received a hit from my Windows Antivirus when I downloaded this file. Can anyone confirm that it's clean and perhaps this was a false positive?
It's most probably clean and a false positive, haven't downloaded it but 99% of the time files on f95 have been checked and are safe.

Reactions: Azul Messiah

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I need help with this game

I am on the level where most of it is dark, and I need to find all three keys to put on that sort of circle so I can keep moving..
I found 2 out of 3 of them, and for the love of me I can not find the third key.. I found one at the bottom right of the map, one at the top right almost at the end.. and this last one is just making my life a living nightmare.

Does somebody have a guide where I can check where the last key is, or does somebody remember the location?

Oh, by the way.. just so you guys are aware, these keys I am speaking of are some sort of orb.. I got blue and red one right now.

Much appreciated.

Last edited:

jolg

Jul 7, 2020

Can someone tell me what this is, because a youtuber put it's name behind a paywall

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Update: I just got past that part, had to replay the previous level to get the lantern.. from then on, it was easy.. but I am a little bit weirded out, this game is supposed to be futanari/trans.. at least it's categorized that way, but I have not seen a single futa scene on the game.

I rememer watching the scenes of the game a while ago, and I did see the futas.. there's an area that is locked once you defeat the first boss.. and I have found no way to unlock that door... maybe that's the door that leads to the futa scenes? I am not sure, I would like if somebody can help me out with that.. but, all in all.. pretty quick game, and it was nicely erotic.

johnjak

Sep 30, 2019
i know that this question could be silly but...how can i go down if there's no stairs? i keep falling on the first level trying to go down after all the presentation. i tryied most of the used combinations but still she doesn't go down.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
damn that translation file must really be falsely bad, just turning my antivirus back on after downloading the game and it's like no this doesn't belong and deletes it without even asking me (well it does ask but still deletes it anyway even after clicking allowing it on my computer), so if i want to play i have to leave my antivirus off and that's a bad idea

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
damn that translation file must really be falsely bad, just turning my antivirus back on after downloading the game and it's like no this doesn't belong and deletes it without even asking me (well it does ask but still deletes it anyway even after clicking allowing it on my computer), so if i want to play i have to leave my antivirus off and that's a bad idea
It's not bad... it's an injection tool which will flag any decent antivirus. You can easily check what interactions are taking place using a program like fileactivitywatch if you don't trust it . You can also add an exception to your antivirus.

NLemon

Jul 16, 2021
I have a small problem with the translation patch. I run it for a really long time but it never finish, it takes a lot of memories and it seems it freezes. Also, Id on't know why but the icon is no longer the sad face but it's just blank. It worked fine before but now I just prefer running the game without it. Does someone knows the cause?
No change to my icon, but I'm having the same problem. It puts my fucking i7 to 100% load and then it freezes after a few minutes. :Kappa:

Jul 28, 2018
How do I jump or grab tiles? I have to blow healing flasks to survive the fall every time, and I can't make the leap in the tutorial part

StackAttack

Nov 18, 2020
All the dialogue, including the tutorial messages, don't even get translated by the EN patcher.
Is this normal?

KIN9SHADOW

Jan 8, 2020
Here's a full(?) save file, I think I got all of the gallery's and cg's unlocked, if anyone's interested.
The game itself was pretty fun, but the secret hidden items really fucking sucked, once you realized you have to pretty much bang your head against every wall incase you can pass through it.
how do you make the save file work i put it in the save folder but nothing shows ??

Reactions: MoreNow

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
is there a better way then the patch? can the patch just be a one time use and not a thing to use all the time.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes